3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xionus 30.10.19 10:22 pm

All caught the bug in Rosie to the rescue of jameson? (The Outer Worlds)

Unpleasant situation - come in the old laboratory on the instructions of Anton, crane, killing biting and poisonous of overgrown lizards, and the door to the room with the guy that was supposed to be sulochana and to open a special map, maximized, inside - the mutilated carcass. I read that this can happen if you do not go to the aid of Jameson as soon as Anton will give a quest to save, the first time I went there after Stripping the stock with the bandits, the second time - after saving after the appearance of the quest in the list, i.e. in the first place. One hell - the door is open, Jameson is dead. Import gamers everywhere are also complaining about this problem but no solution - some were lucky and managed to save, others all went random. Anyone has information?
7 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 30.10.19

I have this kV made almost at the end of all kV's Loki and he was alive

X
Xionus 30.10.19

That is, a laboratory, a warehouse, then only the salvation of jameson - and he is alive? Lucky.

C
Cude 30.10.19

I also did not immediately go to complete the quest and he was very much alive)

X
Xionus 30.10.19

Cude, what version were well officially acquired?

C
Cude 30.10.19

Xionus
Torrent Edison version. Yes, there is no difference at all which version of pirates and liuha the game without any protection left. Affected me for over 30 hours, level 26 and so far, not a single bug.

X
Xionus 30.10.19

I don't know, I have this quest zabagovan.

G
Guest 20.02.20

This is an old topic, but the guy only stays alive if no other quests from Roseway have been completed/turned in first. So, don't give so and so their lighter, don't give the scientist [Shaw] his research, don't resolve the conflict inside the covert lab. Talk to Anton to pick up the quest and then go get it done. Or at least, don't get anything else done in Roseway before saving Jameson.