3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordAlastor 22.02.21 02:13 am

Impressions of the game. (Shade: Wrath of Angels)

Perhaps the topic will be demolished, but I'll write anyway. It is very strange that there is not a single topic for this game at all, apparently completely unpopular. The game was played for the first time 3-4 years ago, I really liked it, despite the rather primitive combat system, the simple plot (although I liked it during the 1st passage). I liked the game and remembered it because of 2 elements:
1) the damn good atmosphere of those worlds in which the protagonist finds himself, the Middle Ages really seems to be the Middle Ages, and Egypt is Egypt, and that third incomprehensible destroyed world at the end is also atmospheric.
2) Sound and music, which greatly enhances the atmosphere of the game. The melody is especially mesmerizing when you reunite the heart of an angel. There are melodies in games, listening to which the body makes a slight tremor, for me this melody is one of those.
Well, there are still some nice little things in the game: a small pumping of magic from a demon and a choice of pumping power into a sword or the same demon, although the combat is simple and far from the level of Prince of Persia 2, it is interesting to play (by the way, playing the 1st time I never understood how to make combos at the sword in the game.You need to put a block (right mouse button), then press the movement keys that are indicated by the arrows when you open these combos) In general, the game resembled the levels from the Prince of Persia 2 mentioned just above when you play in real time.
At the moment, probably no one will like the game because of the graphics and simplicity, and there are many better games from the old ones, but still, Shade: Wrath of Angels has some kind of zest, which makes you want to replay the game from time to time. time. My rating for the game is 8.5 out of 10.
If someone knows games similar to Shade, drop in a personal note, I will be grateful if I discover another good game, but already forgotten by other players.
11 Comments
Sort by:
-
-VLD- 22.02.21

Shade: Wrath of Angels is not popular, but it is a really good game. I passed it myself several times and was very pleased

M
Mapm 22.02.21

I have never played this game) But according to your feedback I wanted to) so right now I'm downloading)

x
xaos_95 22.02.21

I also really liked the game, it is worth it myself.

D
Dr0pDe4d 22.02.21

Nice game !!! I played it for a long time about 4 5 years ago, I didn’t go through to the end. I don’t remember the circumstances, but I liked the game. Sha downloaded again I play after such a time the game is very cool.

L
LordAlastor 22.02.21

Yes, I also think to replay, open a new ending, open two different ones, maybe there is a third, the endings seem to depend on what you choose when you collect the angel's heart.

D
Dr0pDe4d 22.02.21

Why are there many endings?

J
Jackson [x] 22.02.21

The plot, the gameplay, in short, well done. Only I didn't get through, I almost reached the end.

M
Madriand 22.02.21

The game is great! Yes, I just played it for a long time ...
I didn't know that the game has many endings, I will have to download it again.

P
Pigling 22.02.21

I remember how in childhood I could not go through the church for a long time, it was a good toy

a
alex 19061967 22.02.21

LordAlastor I
completely agree on all points, the game is MASTERPIECE, which is not done anymore. Taking into account my first impressions of playing back in 2009 and the gradual degradation of the game development over the past years, I put the game 10/10. It's a pity that nothing like this will ever appear again. enter the same river twice. I put this game on a par with other old masterpieces: Shadow (1999), Summoner (2001), Enclave (2003), Conan (2004). All these games, including this one, Angels' Wrath, are great They work on modern PCs without crutches and dances with tambourines, they look great graphically. As now there are not enough similar games made with a soul! But it's good that there are these. Well done Czechs from Black Element Software and publishers of Cenega Publishing.

A
Alclark2 05.05.22

alex 19061967
Well, how can I say, without crutches ... Here I downloaded two versions of the game, on both there is a problem with sound (shooting, sword strikes, and other additional sounds are not heard. Dialogues, music are heard) The problem with the sound track, how to fix xs .. ..