3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AepBorsuk 22.02.21 02:13 am

Remove scrolling alphabet in the upper left corner? (Diablo 2)

version of the game 1.13d when entering the game or alt + tab windows, first in the upper left corner the alphabet with numbers runs through one letter and then you enter the game or switch to another window d2. very long ... please tell me how to remove it? I thought maybe I deleted the broken Diablo, downloaded it from another source, but everything is the same. + additional question, in the chat they said that d2me is not a forbidden utility, but in the files I find only d2m is the same thing or not?
7 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 22.02.21

D2m is just a launcher (allowed, but not needed if you put alt-patch), and D2me is some obviously cheating heresy (a maphack, or something).

R
RomanDII 22.02.21

AepBorsuk
As far as I know, do not remove, put the alt client PG, this is not there, d2m to launch new windows like

A
AepBorsuk 22.02.21

I tried to install an alternative client - the result: on the alternative client both on d2 1.13d and on 1.13d through d2m, the game is cruelly dull (the whole game process is slowed down by 2 times) = (I tried compatibility with different Windows - it does not help. normally the game runs only on 1.14 d and on 1.14d d2m does not work, I cannot stretch myself along the neutmar (

p
passed 22.02.21

AepBorsuk wrote:
on the alternative client and on d2 1.13d and on 1.13d via d2m, the game is cruelly dull. I
mean, you start the game with an alt patch via d2m? But why?
AepBorsuk wrote:
I can’t stretch myself on neutmar
In the label -multiwin, write it down.

A
AepBorsuk 22.02.21

I just started the game with an alt patch - I was stupid, I started the game 1.13d through d2m - I was stupid (by stupid you need to understand the game was 2 times slower than the usual kastuesh teleport and only after 2 seconds you teleport) + everywhere except 1.14d the whole alphabet was run through before each entrance or creating a game. rummaged on the forum, found a person with a different problem, but his solution helped me, now it is normal and also goes to 2 windows on an alternative patch. THANKS to everyone who replied, sorry for disturbing. Trouble solution - step by step in this topic http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/muli_v_1_14d_ili_kak_sdelat_2_okna_po_seti-991896/

A
AepBorsuk 22.02.21

aaaa kaef)))) playing in 2+ windows alt + tab like clicking fingers, no stupid and alphabet ...
in fact, I installed 1.13d patched files of an alternative client, downloaded the graphics improvement for d2 from the discussion on the glide link, disabled vsync in it , launched d2vid test, chose glide, put compatibility with Windows xp package 2 on the shortcut of the game !! (not 3) and running as administrator, everything ..

R
RomanDII 22.02.21

AepBorsuk
before installing the client's patch, try to clean your patch https://www.playground.ru/diablo_2/file/diablo_2_lod_repair-864341