3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor8223 22.02.21 02:13 am

Xbox360 (The Medium)

Hello everyone, people tell me, please, I bought an xbox360, it is stitched all the cases, but I can not connect it to the Internet why? And I still can not get profiles, I don’t understand, tell me
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delarains 22.02.21

Igor8223
And you won't connect. This is the whole "beauty" of stitched consoles.

N
NPCNAY 22.02.21

Igor8223
When you install the dash launcher, a launch.ini file is created in which there is a parameter "liveblock = true", it does not allow the console to connect to live.

Dashlaunch is the mood if you want to connect the console to the Internet and download game covers, tu and so on
BASIC SETTINGS
All Dashlaunch settings are in the [Settings] section. These parameters can have 2 values: true (enabled) or false (disabled). Let's consider the most important ones.

pingpatch = true

If you want to play online on unofficial servers, set to true to remove the network speed limit.

contpatch = true

If you set this parameter to false, you will have to patch all arcade games before launching. If you set it to true, most arcades will run without a patch (but exceptions are possible).

fatalfreeze = false

If you disable this parameter (set it to false), then if a critical error occurs, the STB will reboot or turn off. The specific behavior - reboot or shutdown is determined by the following parameter:

fatalreboot = true

If you enable this parameter, the STB will reboot when a critical error occurs. If false, the console just shuts down.

This option only works when fatalfreeze is disabled. That is, if fatalfreeze is set to true, then it doesn't matter what is written in fatalreboot - this parameter will not be processed.

noupdater = true

Enabling this parameter prevents searching and installing official updates. Therefore, it is recommended to set the value to true.

liveblock = true

If enabled (true), automatic sign -out to Xbox Live is blocked.

livestrong = false

If you enabled liveblock, it is better to write false in the livestrong parameter. In this case, covers for most games will be downloaded automatically.

If you set it to true, then skins will have to be downloaded and installed manually.

signnotice = true

If true, this setting disables the "Live blocked" pop-up messages.

I
Igor8223 28.02.21

NPCNAY
Thanks a lot, I learned a lot, but please tell me how to get the profiles, I can't find how to do it on this stitched xbox 360, tell me

N
NPCNAY 28.02.21

Igor8223
Try through a standard dashboard
In any game or in the FSD itself, press the central joystick, then press Y, then hold down RB and select YES (A)
Delete profiles from the Xbox 360 console
Step 1: First of all, you need to click on the guide button, and then go to settings. In the "Settings" menu it is necessary to select "System settings".

Step 2: There you will find the storage menu. Once opened, you will see a complete list of storage devices connected to the console. Selecting "All Devices" from the list, you will see a new category.

Step 3: Game profiles can be found on the screen. You can only find it at the top of the list. You can also view all the profiles that have been connected to your existing Xbox from here.

Step 4: Remove all unnecessary profiles from the list by clicking on them and choosing "Remove". Deleting only profiles will keep the profile elements and delete other data. However, to remove everything, you must select the "Remove Profile and Items" option.

N
NPCNAY 28.02.21

Igor8223
Do not log into Xbox Live on a flashed Xbox. get banned

I
Igor8223 28.02.21

NPCNAY
Listen, friend, but how can I be, then I have it stitched with some kind of TVM freebie like and what is it? Will the discs on it be played with games? Well, forget about the Internet but can't you connect it?

I
Igor8223 28.02.21

NPCNAY
Thanks friend I will stay

N
NPCNAY 28.02.21

If you understand the question correctly, the Internet can be connected through the settings that I sent but the Internet to freeboot only to update the covers, even on Aurora (analogue of FSD) you can play online, but this one name

on the freebie can download games from the Internet to an hdd or a USB flash drive. to play from discs you need to flash the drive, the latest firmware that I remember is LT3 + like. Here you can play on it online

I
Igor8223 06.03.21

NPCNAY Zdarova
friend and please tell me how to find out what firmware on my xbox 360 I have this freebie but how to find out LT2 or LT3 It seems that there are yes? How to find out or see where it can be?

N
NPCNAY 06.03.21

Igor8223
How to find out which version of LT on Xbox 360
If inquiries of the previous owner of the console were unsuccessful, and he does not remember the firmware version, then there is another option - to find out when the console was flashed.

Everything is quite simple here: if the prefix was flashed before January 2012, then the hack of version LT + 2.0 is probably installed on it. If the console was flashed later than this date, then with a high probability - LT + 3.0. This is the easiest way to find out the drive firmware on your Xbox 360.

In some cases, the date of the console firmware can be determined by finding the sticker of the service center.

If the production date indicated on the back of your set-top box indicates that it was released no earlier than 2012, then most likely a new version was installed with the firmware - LT + 3.0.

The last but most reliable way to find out if the latest firmware is installed on your Xbox 360 or not is to insert a disc with a game that is designed for a specific firmware version into the drive. Games written for LT 3.0 are not compatible with LT + 2.0 firmware. And vice versa. Thus, if the game has started, then the drive is flashed with exactly the version under which the disc was recorded.

XGD2 games run equally well on LT + firmware versions 2.0 and 3.0, so they are not suitable for checking the firmware.

m
mort666 30.03.21

Hello everyone. I recently bought an xbox 360 freeboot, everything works, I download games. The console is connected to wifi to load the covers. When you turn on the console, a warning appears that the console is locked. I wrote to the seller why so, he answered so and will write so that he does not go to the Internet. He says if the console was banned, then the hard drive was also banned and I would not be able to download games. Actually the question is why there is a warning that the console is locked, does it threaten to block the hard drive in the future, and can the T-shirts really somehow block the hard drive, and the box will turn into a brick.

I
Igor8223 20.04.21

Hi, how do you download boxing games, I just also have a stitched Internet connection, I can’t connect the firmware on it on the hike, well, okay, I’m wondering how to download and load games on it?