3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayrex 30.10.19 10:22 pm

No Russian language. How to put Russian language? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Good afternoon. Purchased Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint without the Russian language pack in games (other region). After playing realized that knowledge of other languages is not allowed to enjoy the game. So the question is. Is there a technical possibility to install Russian language. Tried with a licensed game with the Russian language pack, copy the files responsible for Russian language, but after checking the file (update) there is no effect.
19 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 30.10.19

Mayrex
the most brilliant answer, saport!

M
Mayrex 30.10.19

Tried. Offered to buy a new game.

A
AUX_dude 30.10.19

Mayrex
The idea Russian language pack can be installed manually, try to put yupley to English and reinstall the game. Personally, I have in first install (uplay was English) had to download an extra language pack, as the main was English and I chose the additional Russian, thus obtaining English. voice acting+Rus. subs. If you have the orig. files Russian voice (about the text does not say - I do not know), just try to throw it into the folder, start the game and go to settings.

A
AUX_dude 30.10.19

Language packs are on the way C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Ghost Recon Breakpoint\sounddata\pc
soundspc_rus.pck
soundspc_rus_patch_2_.pck
Nakraynyak you can try and completely remove the English language pack, put in a Russian folder and run the game (without test files).

A
AUX_dude 30.10.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
Support is not even aware that their game has the ability to put this:
Spoiler
And in response to my question how to make so that the language is not constantly switched to Russian after reboot/death/restart the game they said this:
Spoiler

M
Mayrex 30.10.19

AUX_dude
Tried. Just stopped talking altogether. And in the section Language (where the choice of interface, subtitles) Russian language appeared. Note that under Language Audio is Russian but there are asked to download it from client where it is not

M
Mayrex 30.10.19

Even tried so. Downloaded through the client German, soundspc_ger.pck and soundspc_ger_patch_2_.pck threw it out from the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Ghost Recon Breakpoint\sounddata\pc, put soundspc_rus.pck and soundspc_rus_patch_2_.pck renamed to ger. In the game, changed the language to German and when you run all the exact same silence. Apparently somehow sideways in the game understands that I want her to cheat

M
Mayrex 30.10.19

And I still don't understand what file is responsible for the subtitle language and user interface

A
AlexGood 06.03.21

Can someone give these files?

e
ermakcit 30.03.21

Mayrex
1. When you first start in the game, you expose Russian to: interface and subtitles.
2. you
quit the game 3. in the ubisoft client (Epic game) in the game settings in the parameters in the general section, put the Russian language and a tick in the automatic update item.

you start the game, it asks for an update, this is the Russian voice acting. Voila!

and as a result of labor:

e
ermakcit 30.03.21

AlexGood
https://forums.playground.ru/tom_clancys_ghost_recon_breakpoint/tech/net_russkogo_yazyka_kak_postavit_russkij_yazyk-983973/#comment-19023603

Z
ZuKcHo 28.10.21

ermakcit
Hi, I already had everything in Russian at the first start, but there is no Russian voice acting at all and nothing is loaded when the game starts and there is auto-refresh on.

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

ZuKcHo
On a free weekend, you can try to fix the situation. for example, choose English, load the game. Exit and change to Russian.

S
SonyK_2 10.11.21

ZuKcHo
ZuKcHo wrote:
... everything in Russian was delivered at the first start, but there is no Russian voice acting at all and nothing is loaded when the game starts ...
I don't know what version of the game it is, but in the free Ubisoft Connect it seems like there is an opportunity to choose voice acting. ..
SpoilerNot tried to change.
..., and subtitles (there are even more). The game itself is completely in Russian:
Spoiler

D
Defender227 11.05.22

Hello to all readers. I bought a gost recon breakpoint the key of Europe because of my stupidity, I did not see that the key of Europe. There is no Russian language in the game at all, maybe there are ways to set the Russian language ?, maybe there is some kind of crack ?. Thanks in advance for your reply.

B
BlackTigerTK 11.05.22

Defender227
If suddenly there will be a free weekend, then perhaps it will be possible to change the language. I changed it just the other way around to English. It wasn't there in normal mode. Although there is little hope for this - official support for the game has been discontinued. About Russifier did not meet the information.

O
Oleg Lebed 07.10.22

The question is relevant. Bought in Turkey, no Russian language

B
BlackTigerTK 07.10.22

Oleg Lebed
Try it as described here - https://forums.playground.ru/tom_clancys_the_division_2/russkaya_lokalizatsiya_v_evropejskoj_versii_igry-1012690/#comment-19128108
Applicable to this game. She is there.

r
raw058 20.01.23

BlackTigerTK
this method helped, oddly enough))