3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr.NormaN 22.02.21 02:28 am

Quest \ "The Last Descent \" (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

And how to open this wonderful door? He beat and beat with a sword - sparks fly, but what's the point?
5 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Iskander- 22.02.21

Read the expedition journal and take the Bloodskal Blade. The diary says that when swinging, a stream of energy emanates from the blade, possibly connected somehow with a firmly locked door. Take a closer look at the door, you will see two glowing red horizontal stripes. Take the Bloodskal in your hands, make sure that the bar is in the crosshair of the sight, and perform a power attack with a side step. Skill is not important, you do not need to touch the strip itself, only the direction of the swing is important: this way you will conduct a horizontal blow, and the energy released from the blade will separate the blocks, setting the door mechanism in motion. Do the same with the second strip. There are now two vertical stripes on the door. Aim and power attack twice while standing still - the strike will be vertical. Two horizontal stripes appeared even higher and close to each other - one power attack with a side step may be enough. The last vertical stripe that sliced ​​through the entire door will part if you use a normal power attack. Http://tiarum.com/wiki/Dragonborn_%D0%9A%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82:% D0% 9F% D0% BE% D1% 81% D0% BB% D0% B5% D0% B4% D0% BD% D0% B8% D0% B9_% D1% 81% D0% BF% D1% 83% D1% 81% D0% BA

D
DаKakTakTo 22.02.21

I have another problem. the corpse of Gratian Karelia simply does not exist. he's not there. he is not where he should be.

D
DаKakTakTo 22.02.21

S
Starik53 22.02.21

I don't understand what is the matter. I squeeze LMB, at the same time A, the Persian stands in place and bluntly hammers with a sword vertically until the reserve of strength ends. How to fix it?

S
Starik53 22.02.21

Already figured it out. I didn't notice that I was in stealth mode.