3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimon-alfa 22.02.21 03:11 am

Has the latest patch from February 16 made enemies stronger? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

The question is in the subject of the title. Played yesterday before the release of the patch and the enemies were killed with 4-6 hits (average type of enemy). And after playing today, I noticed that it takes longer to pick enemies, and it seems like they beat the steel harder, plus an annoying qte appeared with a covert murder, although in the settings I turned off all qte and turned on the possibility of one-hit kill from a hidden blade. I pumped my equipment completely, power 406, I attack with a spear. At the moment, I am exploring the Hamptunshire location and the case is moving towards the final. I wonder if I have one or all?
11 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 22.02.21

dimon-alfa
Naturally. Yubi continues to tweak the balance towards the "time-saving" store

P
Paderry 22.02.21

dimon-alfa
In my opinion, yes: a surprise attack does not immediately eliminate even comrades who are walking along the roads in three)

L
Lex-one 22.02.21

william1992
It's good that everything from the store can be obtained for free PC boyars.
I personally knocked over the yubiks by 12k Rashki.

w
william1992 22.02.21

Lex-one
Yes, but this will not reduce an artificially extended game to a normal volume, wherever there is a constant repetition

d
dimon-alfa 22.02.21

william1992
Even the teleport button in the trainer does not help: either you will find yourself under the textures, or the game will launch you into the sky, or everything is locked / keyed.

S
Shepart 22.02.21

And also after the patch, all donated gear that you received using the CE table disappeared from your inventory, scoundrels ...

J
Janekste 22.02.21

dimon-alfa
I didn’t notice the enemy buffs Although in the new river raid mode, the enemies seemed to me a little stronger compared to the enemies from the rest of the game.

And the so-called qte in kills are pumped in the skill tree, it seems like it is launched against some strong types of enemies only if the skill is pumped. You need to read what skills you open, and not just randomly distribute points! This skill is not affected by the dagger settings from the game menu. Depends on the type of enemies, your qte if you have a skill, as I understand it.

d
dimon-alfa 22.02.21

Janekste
Read carefully, I have all the skills pumped, qte is disabled in the settings, murder from the hidden blade is enabled and the assassin killed immediately without pressing an additional button before the patch. And now any enemy must be killed with a qte element. The enemies became stronger, but when I held a feast and the temporary buffs turned on, the enemies became the same again. I understand that you like this game and you defend it, but I say it as it is. I went through all the parts of the assassins almost 100%, but it starts to tire with its scale. In the plot, I still have Jotunheim and the father of the order, after completing them I will abandon him for half a year or a year, since there are still many unplayed games left. And there is no desire to farm armor or weapons.

R
RumerG 22.02.21

Lex-one
Now no. Through CE, it is no longer possible), as soon as you do it and boot, things will disappear)

R
RicoChico 22.02.21

No difficulty choice in Valhala?

L
Lex-one 22.02.21

RumerG
Well, you go in and add it again.
RicoChiko
Yes.