3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shulf 22.02.21 03:11 am

Purpose of stealth mode (Pillars of Eternity)

I just recently tried isometric RPGs, passed Tyranny with a tank with a shield, mastered the essence of combat. Creating a hero in PoE, I thought that I had never used stealth in battle before and decided to create an adventurer. After Dragon Age, in which the enemies constantly go into inviz during the battle, I did not expect that in PoE it is possible to enter inviz only outside the battle. Accordingly, I do not really understand why he is needed then. For one hit at the start of the fight? Explain pliz
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 22.02.21

shulf
Not only for the sake of a strike, but in stealth mode, you can ransack all the containers, well, see where the enemies are and what they are doing, as well as, for example, if the traps are standing, remove under the enemy's noses and set your own. And most importantly, in stealth mode, there is a search for hidden objects, from containers with objects to traps.

s
shulf 22.02.21

Rolemanser
Thank you for your reply

R
Rolemanser 22.02.21

shulf
You will be pleasantly surprised at how many hidden objects you can find thanks to the stealth mode, the mood in the game so that the pause becomes when found.