3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Plot77677 22.02.21 03:13 am

Stopped launching (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, such an interesting story happened. I passed the witcher back in the distant 15th year. The game was deeply ingrained, and just before the new year I decided to catch the nostalgia and downloaded again, as it should be with all dlc. I started playing, but my tough one decided to retire after a couple of days, after 7 years of faithful service. In the end ... I bought it and stuck in a new ssd. I installed Windows, all the firewood and decided after a while to download the witcher again. As a result: the game does not start, when you try to start the black screen for 3 seconds and turns off. A crash log is created in the game folder, which says: Red engine crash log, build: not set [complited aug 22 2016]. User: and that's it ... In general, I started it by typing, first turn off the built-in Intel video card .... Everything is fine in the menu, the video splash screen, respectively, too, but that's bad luck ... After the splash screen, as soon as the game starts (the herald in the barrel - the game splash screen), wild freezes immediately begin, just at the level of two frames in half a minute ... Given that the sound goes as expected. In general, I turned on the built-in video card back and the launch did not give results. I updated all the drivers, installed all cc +, directx, respectively. Maybe someone came across? It's just very strange that before the replacement of the hard disk everything was superb, but now such a disaster. With that, the rest of the games feel amazing. that before the replacement of the hard disk everything was super, but now such a disaster. With that, the rest of the games feel amazing. that before the replacement of the hard disk everything was super, but now such a disaster. With that, the rest of the games feel amazing.
Litsuha game, with all dls
6 Comments
Sort by:
f
forpurchase.ss 22.02.21

Check the operating system log for paging errors.
Make sure the power supply voltages are correct.
Evaluate the Smart Disk and check the speeds (note the unremarkable "iops" characteristic.
In case of Win 10, disable / enable the graphics card optimization mode.
Check that the swap file is present in an acceptable size.
And among other things, tune the laptop performance to a high level by carefully looking all parameters of the current power plan.

k
kvitos 22.02.21

A similar garbage was from ssd from battlefield 4. Litsuha worked on the old hdd, bought ssd, crashed when loading a level. I updated the BIOS ssd and a miracle happened, everything worked. Nothing else helped. Maybe it will help you too

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 22.02.21

Plot77677
kvitos
By the way, he's right about the BIOS, just update it, and if it's the latest version, reinstall it.

P
Plot77677 22.02.21

In general, I updated the BIOS, but everything remained the same. The only thing when the black screen lights up at startup, for a moment the psyx inscription lights up in the upper left corner

S
Subaru MotorSports 22.02.21

Plot77677
https://forums.playground.ru/dirt_rally/problema_s_zapuskom-861868/#comment-13398954

P
Plot77677 22.02.21

In general, I figured it out. But after a few reinstallations of Windows. The fact is that I put the Drava through the driver pack, for reasons of laziness, it was exceptional ... As a result, this thing either put something crooked, or not at all, or, most likely, shoved some other hat into my appendage ... I realized this when, after the next installation of the epic game drivers, the launcher began to behave very wildly ... Well, it was as if the demon had moved in, namely, it stopped starting, or rather tried to start and immediately dropped, and all this a million times a second ... Even by the task manager you can catch him. As a result, I interrupted Windows again, puffed a little on the office site of the laptop ... And voa la ... It all worked ... I do not advise anyone to use these packs ... It's better to put firewood from the site's office with your handles. Although the device manager showed that everything was working and was running smoothly.