3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark_ArX 22.02.21 03:13 am

Screen enlargement issue (Pro Evolution Soccer 2013)

Hello everybody! Recently replaced my old Acer Aspire 7738G with a brand new Lenovo Ideapad Z580 and with PES 2013 there was a problem with screen resolution. On Acer, the screen format was 16: 9 and the maximum resolution 1600X900 and the PES normally went in full-screen mode, and on Lenovo, due to the smaller display diagonal, what screen format is xs (if you believe the PSU, then 683: 384), and the maximum resolution is 1366X768 and PYOS launches with two black stripes on the sides and horrifying graphics. Moreover, one gets the feeling that he sets the very minimum resolution, i.e. 640X480. The question is, in fact, the following: is there any way to fix it? Can there be any utilities or patches for forcing permission? Otherwise I don't really want to play FIFU, although there are no problems with it ...
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr_B 22.02.21

Dark_ArX
try to update the Drava, not only for the video card, but for everything.

D
Dark_ArX 22.02.21

Mr_B The laptop is
new, it makes no sense to update the firewood - they are already fresh enough.

M
McLaren MP4-4 22.02.21

Here, set up the resolution and uncheck the box?
pix.PlayGround.ru

D
Dark_ArX 22.02.21

McLaren MP4-4
And where could I still adjust the resolution of the PSA?))) And the checkmark, by the way, is not removed. More precisely, you take off -> you go out -> you go in -> again in place. If you put "window mode", then it is removed, but the game starts exactly the same way.

M
McLaren MP4-4 22.02.21

Have you installed the kitserver?
If so, try adjusting the resolution through it. Config.

D
Dark_ArX 22.02.21

McLaren MP4-4
THANKS to you, kind person !!!))) First, I set the resolution and quality through the kitserver - nothing changed ... And then I noticed the "aspect ratio correction" item. First I set the value "automatic" - the stripes remained, but the quality of the graphics changed for the better. Then I put "manual" and started testing the values. If the value is "2.00000" - PSa opens in full screen and with normal graphics !!! However, looking closer, I think that "2.00000" is not the optimal value. I suppose that the optimal value should somehow depend on my real aspect ratio ... Therefore, the question is: on what principle does this parameter work and how to calculate it?

M
McLaren MP4-4 22.02.21

Dark_ArX, unfortunately I don't know.

D
Dark_ArX 22.02.21

McLaren MP4-4
Sorry (((But thanks anyway))) I will test it in the old way: by trial and error)))

D
Dark_ArX 22.02.21

If someone needs to: I tried to calculate the aspect ratio correction by blunt division of the screen ratio, i.e. for example, I have 683: 384 = 1.77865. It seems like with the graphics with this coefficient, everything became normal for me.

L
Lord_Layer 22.02.21

If you use the pesedit patch or just the kitserver, then in the kitserver folder there is a config. Open and uncheck the enable custom resolution checkbox or set the same resolution as in the game settings ...

d
dilat 22.02.21

Lord_Layer
After 9 years he will definitely do so