3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleksandr 30.10.19 10:23 pm

How to pass stage 3, if no opponents and money? (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

how to pass stage 3, if no rivals, no money, and racing too, no?
6 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 30.10.19

Oleksandr
Upgrade your car to the maximum in each store with the visual parts put all the latest. As will, after the appearance of the star (check or just a photo)

No money - on the street, random cars have to ride, compete with them

D
Dead Skinhead 30.10.19

Oleksandr
There is still a hidden race, to help Google)

Q
Qubretes 16.07.20

Where are you come from inconsiderate. After all, when the contract is entered into is clearly written, what needs to be done on the car so many stars for the DVD cover.

d
darkpromo 16.07.20

Qubretes
where such individuals presume that at the annual and older posts answer, the author has not visited the site since the creation of the theme

Q
Qubretes 16.07.20

darkpromo
well, a year is not news at all and there are much less), there are older posts, it's a forum. there are unanswered at all. He also asked a question sometimes unanswered. Well, went go - I have not checked, and the date wasn't looking. I have something to say - I answered. And your note is unclear, you may not like what I just said.

U
USSR2 20.01.23

I've become stupid in 20 years. 2 decades later decided to play a game and got stuck in the Old City. He completed all the tasks, pumped the car, bought it ... There was one elite stage and a DVD cover left. Fuck knows how to go further, what to do do not tell me?