3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nayto 28.02.21 01:15 am

Intergalactic Communication Center: Reborn [COMMUNICATION] (Spore)

Checked in!)
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
Soren Russky 07.03.21

Es, +1, yu-hu!

F
Ferris the Drabby Jester 01.06.21

I'll throw in the updated role-playing logo here, if so, yes?
Corrected the position of the letters on the ruler and changed the general theme. A shooting star fits better than wings. And a blue outline with a blue starry sky looks better than a planet and an acid green outline.

something like this

N
Nayto 01.06.21

Ferris the Drabby Jester
I like)

Phenom turned ten years old today. So, perhaps, the time for this topic has come, if here at all, who will look.
Congratulate everyone!)

F
Ferris the Drabby Jester 01.06.21

Well, I'll post the new spring art of Fenom to replace the old and no longer relevant.

Click on me to expand content

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 19.06.21

Guys, I want you to know: I remember all of you and continue to follow how cool Fenom lives and develops! I am proud that not only did you not forget about this idea, but also made it much better than it was!
I also want to take a moment and say that according to the Heralds of the Avirentes (my author's project) there is now an official page on PG, and tomorrow the latest version will appear there!
https://www.playground.ru/heralds_of_the_avirentes

The Heralds of the Avirentes is a charming visual novel with RPG elements, authored by TellerySpyro, which tells the story of the world of Nanras, in which the dragon-like race - Om'warai lives. Join the young Azaris in her adventure and search for the survival of the Om'warai in Avirentes - a natural disaster that can both open new horizons and promote the development of new technologies, and destroy all life on the planet! Meet many different characters, each with their own character, interests, problems and experiences.
Features:
1) A fantastic world filled with unique creatures! Om'warai are noble creatures that resemble dragons. Immerse yourself in their history, traditions and peculiarities!
2) The charming protagonist Azaris Amner is an educated and resourceful silvery om'veray, whose adventures we have to watch. Which way she will choose and how she will solve the emerging issues depends only on you!
3) The system of karma and role elements - you make choices that have certain consequences. You will feel the weight of your decision already from the childhood of the protagonist!
4) Several main storylines and many side quests will let you learn more about both the characters and Nanras.
5) Unique visual style and characters.
6) Turn-based combat system with its own rules and features. Lovers of skipping dialogues do not belong here! The slightest oversight or omission of the enemy's characteristics can lead to sad consequences. Keep track of every little thing!

What is the Heralds of the Avirentes now? Now the game has implemented:
1) More than ten hours of game content.
2) The Prologue and most of the First Chapter are available.
3) All three classes available to Azaris are playable.
4) Additional tasks, tasks for loyalty and sub-stories, in addition to the main task.
5) Many decisions that already affect the gameplay and scenario.

Screenshots

The game is available in both Russian and English. If you like visual novels and unusual universes, then I'm sure you will love the game!

Z
Zuko_42 04.07.21

* rolls out from somewhere under the table to look at the whole thing, catching nostalgia and remembering the old days, and rolls back in an unknown direction *

N
Nayto 12.07.21

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
Yeah, advertising, then?)))

Zuko_42
Stop! First, hello!)

R
Riсhard 12.07.21

Zuko_42
Well, stop! * tries to catch before rolling away, but input-lag is in action *

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 12.07.21

Nayto
Grandfather has no right to advertise on his own ship once? xd
"Takes an old but good pipe" I was the captain too!

N
Nayto 12.07.21

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
Well, I am powerless against such an argument, captain!)

R
Riсhard 12.07.21

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
Now the ship belongs to the people!

Spoiler

N
Nameless17 12.07.21

Zuko_42
: 00
New man !!!?

N
Nayto 12.07.21

Nameless17
On the contrary, old man

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
And this is not sir, my dear friend, but my lady

R
Riсhard 12.07.21

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
But of course , we hold elections every 4 years.

R
Riсhard 12.07.21

Nayto
Well, in general, I am the president, but to overthrow, if anything, one of you.)

F
Ferris the Drabby Jester 12.07.21

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
Zuko_42 Hello
, Zuko and Plate.
Already a tear rolled down to see you here, albeit for a moment.
I'm Asmin if anything

N
Nameless17 12.07.21

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
Well I'm new here, so-

R
Riсhard 12.07.21

Ferris the Drabby Jester
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
Zuko_42

More people left to call 20-25

R
Riсhard 12.07.21

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
Xs, it seems to me that too much time has passed for some, it's just difficult to get in touch with someone, plus being busy with all sorts of things, all that. Mb, someone will agree to meet once, but 90% of the time the server in Discord will be empty.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 12.07.21

There would be a desire - time can always be found. At least for a conference in a conditional Discord. Why not give it a try?)