3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FludoTron 28.02.21 01:15 am

Good o pg (Diablo 2)

In fact, it will be even a little sad to say goodbye to pg. Due to the high degree of hate lately, I also wanted to remember good things about pg, but this really happened:
- Many of the best guides and builds have been collected on pg. Maybe due to the severity of the conditions on the server, many more carefully approached their buildings, who knows.
- Mnogokonka
- Community pg, although known as toxic, but the most rofel stories took place here. And in general, it's boring without scandals and intrigues)
- If the admins don't like you, they punish you on the forum, but this dislike does not creep into the game itself (it seems)
- The server worked stably almost always. In terms of supporting the work, my compliments to the omen. And in general, regarding requests with technical problems - everything is fine here with the answers. Once I forgot the name of the account, and the alert, having some necessary minimum of information, restored it to me, although I might not have done it.
69 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 28.02.21

Community pg
FludoTron, why only feel sorry for him, it was funny)

A
Alexey Bitardsky 28.02.21

I'll put in my five kopecks too.
Devil two on pg is a good school. This school teaches that even in a game that is 20 years old, not everything is as simple as it seems at first glance. Here I met wigs, scammers, deranged passengers, as well as many ordinary, honest and decent people. I came here in a full noob year in 2014-2015 and, as if nothing has changed much in this regard, however, I learned many things that at first glance have nothing to do with the game.

D
DevilTwo 28.02.21

What's happening ? Is this dump closed at last?

[
[_JENKA_] 28.02.21

The devil, the two of
them are already mentally playing d2 resurrection, so the nostalgia has gone

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.02.21

Alexey Bitardsky wrote:
Devil two on pg is a good shkolota
and on other servers it is bad!

q
qwerty1999 28.02.21

I thought there was a blank message to see and like

W
Warlockx 28.02.21

If you do not take into account that pg is when you spend a lot of time on MF and still remain a homeless person, because the wig leaders will buy all the best from you for 0.5, at best for 0.75 prices, and will still remain in a big +, but what If you save up barely enough anikh for half, then playing here is quite interesting at first.

m
madder 28.02.21

PG one love

A
Alexey Bitardsky 28.02.21

I almost forgot! Here is the second of two situations during my entire stay at pg, when I, buried in a pillow, was shaking like an epileptic.
Spoiler

d
dmrom 28.02.21

Impressions of a noob after 2 months of playing on the PG.

In the NG vacation I looked at what kind of D2 it was that had been living for 20 years, and suddenly I got involved.
Previously, from a similar genre, only Ultima Online played 100 years ago.
I think I nafig a single, I'll go straight to the server. So, the stages of the multiplayer game:

0. I read the guides, chose the build, downloaded, connected, everything works.
1. That immediately to climb to people, first I will look around and grow up a little.
2. And the game is interesting, atmospheric. I would like to go through everything myself.
3. Passed, no sense of completeness. I will improve the build and think about UT.
In a team? No, it's more convenient to farm the most, you don't depend on anyone, all popular directions are available.
4. Oh! In the game there are anihi and stuck, can I buy it? Fuck, how to trade here, this is generally a quest of some kind.
Fuck twice! Are these exactly the prices? Ok, okay, forget about shopping.
5. Although, they say, you can earn money by paravoz. Just a new spell can be tried.
Aha, this is how team play looks like. And what, it’s even funny to tell. Damn, I finally brought it ...
6. And where do people communicate here? Where is the discord? Damn, the current forum ...
Wow, what all the fathers are here - experienced, sarcastic and self-confident.
7. Okay, UT is also possible by yourself, you need a smiter. Sigon + ppl8 - a couple of days and we are at hell.
Fall on the tail of someone in the barn? Don't set it up. Yes, I really am a noob. Shit ...
8. In principle, you can stand in front of Andi’s throne, anyway I fly there, let the experience drip ...

O
Obsessed 28.02.21

Wow, what all the fathers are here - experienced, sarcastic and confident.
dmrom, the fathers on the forum are silent almost all the time)) there is really nothing to discuss here.

A
AGROterrorist 28.02.21

Nothing good, just sucks and gloom. A server for those who want to play the game faster with a ladder runword for free (runes will never fall on other moats anyway).

D
DELETEEND 28.02.21

they are going to scoff) where are you going to get away from the submarine, which sank at the bottom of the lower pool ?!
It's not even good / bad to discuss here .. You are playing here, so you made a decision taking into account + and - .. Especially those who have been here for more than six months. Type season is zeroed Offe .... Talk sho then it is bad for a declaration of love for masochism, do not blame the OFC, your work ...
Why do you think that Offe with overlooks a beautiful change something?)

By the way, given that the graphics are stretched over a globe. Will the connection method change a lot?) And why not pull it over the PG globe. Maybe, over time, the handy boys will cope with cutting out the grafonium into a separate putsch)
It is possible that the lawyers of the Bliz will be fierce at first if this happens too quickly, especially.

W
Warlockx 28.02.21

AGROterrorist wrote:
A server for those who want to pass the game faster with a ladder runword for free.
There is a ladder emulator for a single
(runes will never fall on other moats anyway).
What is true is true. For a year, maybe a couple of pools will fall, if you're lucky.

F
FludoTron 28.02.21

DELETEEND
Remake and classic d2, which is now - two separately existing games will be. Why am I sure things will change? Yes, because the closest themselves announced this, as well as there was a statement that there will be a new anti-cheat and some changes based on player feedback. They are not in a position to lie right now. In addition, the remake is made not by the internal Blizzard teams, but by Vicarios Visions, who have released excellent remakes of other games. Well, the development manager is a person who really loves this series.

f
firkax 28.02.21

Alexey Bitardsky wrote:
which at first glance have nothing to do with the game.
as it does not have, this is the essence of the multiplayer

DevilTwo wrote:
What's going on? Is this dump closed at last?
yes, you will soon be closed in the durka,
but this is not the topic

Warlockx wrote:
wig leaders will buy all the best from you for 0.5, at best for 0.75 prices,
but don't sell!
well, how much can you
spoil the prices yourself, then you whine that they are low

O
Obsessed 28.02.21

You're playing
DELETEEND here, aren't you ? : D

season was reset at off ...
long seasons here are kaef for people like me. but still wouldn't play here if I could. no negativity, you just can't stand around for so long when even mods are becoming more interesting. and there the seasons are short and cannot stop with changes. two extremes ..

you will soon be locked
up in a durke Devil Two, handsome, you succeed! ;-)

G
Gutaba 28.02.21

Obsessed
Original d2 will always be better than any mod

G
Gutaba 28.02.21

Resurrected hasn't come out yet, but it's getting a lot of praise.
There will also be a couple of first seasons (how many seasons will last 6-3 months in a battlenet?) There will be a hype, but then it will subside. Most will go through the game 1-2 times and abandon it, and then, perhaps, the Blizzards will abandon their serv.

G
Gutaba 28.02.21

What does not kill pg - makes it stronger!