3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rasdolbas 28.02.21 01:15 am

what is my version? (Metro: Last Light)

Hello, does anyone know what version 1.01.10 (redux) is, I could not find a single trainer for this version, there are trainers for almost all versions except this one (I also searched on English-language sites). How to switch to a normal update, say v1.0.0. 3. I checked the version of the game via .exe, but what else))
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 28.02.21

Rasdolbas
What's the problem? Write in a search engine, download Metro Last Light Redux 1.0.0.3.

R
Rasdolbas 28.02.21

Subaru MotorSports
well, why put a pirate if you have a license, otherwise the antivirus will swear at insignificant crap and you won't understand whether it's a virus or not

d
dilat 28.02.21

Subaru MotorSports
Perfect advice. Some untested shit tracker with all sorts of sewn userbars or garbage in repacks will pop up. Rustorka and Rutrecker. search there but it is doubtful that there will be previous versions

S
SonyK_2 06.03.21

dilat
dilat wrote:
... it is doubtful that there will be previous versions
there, if you search.
Spoiler

But why look for something? - after all, you can always create a topic on PG and cry: "... the trainer does not work, whimper-whimper ..."! Although after this it is not surprising:
Rasdolbas wrote:
... why put a pirate if there is a license ... the antivirus will start swearing at insignificant crap and you will not understand whether it is a virus or not
Spoiler

d
dilat 06.03.21

SonyK_2
This is great. If there are also seeds there, then generally super

S
SonyK_2 06.03.21

dilat
dilat wrote:
... If there are also seeds, then it's generally super
. Of course. But in order to check, you must first download the torrent, run it in the desired program, check if there are seeds by downloading at least one (smallest) file from the distribution.
Spoiler

This is kapets how difficult, "mission impossible"! ....; D

And also the trainer for the EGS version was uploaded to the site - the day after the topic was created. I do not know if the TS version has such a version (and where did it get the lick), but it's easier to download the trainer first and check than to look for a suitable distribution on trackers.
Spoilerhttps: //www.playground.ru/metro_last_light/cheat/metro_last_light_redux_trejner_trainer_18_epicgames_lirw_ghl-1094039

But if Virustotal thinks to check (either his antivirus will "give a signal", or even block the file), I suppose it will start writing: "... there is a virus, a Trojan, etc.!" ...;)
Spoiler

R
Rasdolbas 06.03.21

dilat
Found 7 update now install

d
dilat 06.03.21

SonyK_2
Personally, when I was searching for ancient versions, I did not always find the right ones, or I did find them, but with zero seeds. This is more about older games. New games with old patches are hardly relevant at all, if there is no nostalgia for bugs, it’s harder to find them. In new ones, this is more or less relevant only when a certain version of the game breaks.