3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Tukoev 28.02.21 01:17 am

The computer does not display an image from a new video card

Hello everyone, there is such a problem: there is a laptop from Lenovo (model 300-20ISH), it is not provided with a vidyah store. I decided to put the card, but here's the problem, the computer starts but there is no image, while the add. power is connected, the power supply unit is more than enough. There is an image from the built-in video card. Already tried everything, namely: 1 BIOSa update to the latest version. 2 dumped the BIOS through a jumper on the motherboard. 3 pulled out the battery for an hour. 4 installed all possible actual firewood. 5 I cleaned the PCI Express contacts both on the video and on the motherboard. 6 rearranged the RAM in places (cleaned it too). 7 reinstalled Windows. 8 started the motherboard cleanly on a table without a case and a hard drive. But there is still no video. I have already encountered this problem, I decided it myself, I do not know how most likely I put firewood. the motherboard was diagnosed at the service center,
Vidyuha is compatible with the mat board, on another PC it fills as it should, connected it with adapters and without, and to another monik via HDMI.

generally help)
29 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 28.02.21

Alexander Tukoev
had the same problem when switching from gtx 560 to 970, they also poked the old and the new, the new one didn’t start, I already thought the marriage
ended up putting the old and the new one in both slots at once and it started up, then I just took out the old and everything with so far I have never been so buggy, I still don’t know what was the reason

A
Alexander Tukoev 28.02.21

SPR1GGAN
the fact is that on my motherboard there is one slot for vidyahu

p
pekabir 28.02.21

Alexander Tukoev
did not try to stick another vidyuhu into the connector? maybe the gorei diagnostics didn't notice the bent lamella on PCI

P
Patrick star online 28.02.21

This Lenovo Ideacentre 300-20ISH had at least several modifications. Including the version with a 180 watt power supply. Of all they have in common, only the motherboard chipset. So it's better to write specifically what kind of pieces of iron you have. And what do you want to put there.

You can, of course, look at the setting in the BIOS init display first.

A

pekabir Set
, zero emotion. The lamellas are all whole and clean

A

Patrick Star Online
Prots i5-6400
Operativa 8GB
Graphics card AMD HD 7770
BP Be Quiet 500w

A

Patrick Star Online
I put BIOSe forcibly PCI, but still the image comes from the installation

p
pekabir 28.02.21

Does Alexander Tukoev
see her device manager?

A

pekabir nope
, sees only intel ash di graphics

i
insel260 28.02.21

Alexander Tukoev
What mother is worth?

A

insel260
Lenovo 30C7

i
insel260 28.02.21

Alexander Tukoev
Question - do other cards work on this motherboard? Have you tried any other card? The PCI-E slot may not work or is disabled.

Look at the bios. The slot may be disabled.
To connect a video card to BIOS, you need to do the following:
Enter BIOS.
Find the Chipset section.
Find Boot Graphic Adapter Priority or First Display Boot and press Enter.
In the list of options, select PCI Express or PCI, indicating that the system must use the video card connected to this slot.
Next, save the settings, exit the BIOS.

There may be some differences in the names of the sections.

p
pekabir 28.02.21

Alexander Tukoev
well, how will she display the image, lol

A

insel260
Tried it gave nothing

A

pekabir
Please read the topic more carefully and you will understand that the vidyuha worked

A

insel260
One gt220 worked, but in the same way, I kicked myself I don't know how I fixed the problem

i
insel260 28.02.21

Alexander Tukoev
Soft set? at amd like a katalist is called.
As I understand it, the card is heavily used? Having looked at similar problems on various forums (it is strange that I am doing this, and not you in search of the information you need) - there are several answers to a similar problem.
1. Disabled card slot in BIOS.
2. Bios glitch. The flashing helps.
3. Failure of the video card memory chip. Repair is possible, but after a couple of days the card will no longer be detected again and will completely die. The way out is to throw it out and buy a new one.

Although, I can suggest another option. Lack of nutrition. Or the power supply unit is weak (how many watts, by the way?) And the card is not even enough to turn it on. Or the wire is damaged somewhere, which goes to power the card. Or maybe the card itself is defective (which is most likely). The fact that the vidyuha works on other devices does not mean that it is fully functional. Due to the dump of one chip, it just may not be detected on other devices. Now, people have a similar problem.
http://vlab.su/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=68875
https://www.rom.by/forum/GV-7770C_chernyy_ekran_cherez_reyzer_x16--_x1_rabotaet#comments

p
pekabir 28.02.21

Alexander Tukoev
is exactly what she worked. Did they call you in the SC slot? the circuit may be stupidly closed or the road is interrupted.

insel260 wrote:
Either the power supply unit is weak (how many watts by the way?) and the card does not even have enough to turn on.
a bunch of dumb would restart under load.
insel260 wrote:
Either the wire is damaged somewhere, which goes to the power supply of the card.
does not affect Windows detection. performance will simply be at zero if the additional power wires are not connected

and in general, judging by the peca forums, many people have problems with the HD7770. 1in1 situations are described, so most likely the card is shit and it's time for it to be scrapped

A

insel260
This vidyuha on another PC works without problems, the power supply is at 500w, it is working properly, the vidyuha is powered by an indicator on the video card itself. I took the card itself almost new from a friend, gave the whole PC for diagnostics and said that the card was working and the slot too

i
insel260 28.02.21

Alexander Tukoev
A question, is there an amd processor on a different pitch?
Well, yes, SCs always identify the problem with us. Everything is working, but at the same time nichrome does not work. Doesn't it sound strange?
Well, if the entire computer was checked in the SC and it is working, but at the same time your PC does not work in your house, I can only advise one thing - call the priest. Let him sanctify the computer with holy water.
^ _ ^

Said without evil and sarcasm.
Try to connect the card to pci x1 through the riser. You can't play on x1, but you can remember ^ _ ^
At least until the card finally dies (and this will happen very soon).