3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaril 28.02.21 01:17 am

Pork wig-tell me what to download next (Diablo 2)

Spoiler

In general, I finished the fire, not listening to the OS and losing the right to be a fan. Another 2 lvl is planned, in total it is necessary to invest another 3 points somewhere, but my fantasy is over. Advise what is even better to strengthen and why?
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
T-fox 28.02.21

Yaril
Perhaps someday you will realize that swinging the wall was absolutely superfluous, that there was nowhere to use it stupidly. But for now, I sincerely rejoice at your ignorance and look forward to your new discoveries in pariculture.
by sabzh: throw it wherever you want, even in static, even in a bolt

p
passed 28.02.21

There is where to apply the wall at the chz when cleaning the mule pad. In nmks DeSad happens, again. But I would not max FW, but throw equally with Novaya.

3m3m 28.02.21

Yaril
ya 100 raz obiasnal tebe wo FW nafig nn, zaporol ti svoy sorky T-FOX prav
net ni 1 cold / lait imyna trebuuwego smerti

T
T-fox 28.02.21

3m3m
yes why screwed up? screwed up is when the magpie is unable to carry the wig. And this pho will be able to deliver mules to the hell, for this, in terms of skills, she has everything she needs.
For the guy, the jokes with the hole and all the features associated with it will be opening. This is good! Why are you negative at once? Until he uses the hole, the altar needs to be cleaned with something ... Here, a firewall.

3m3m 28.02.21

T-Fox
delo v tom 4to ya emy eto obiasnal raz 800 yje, no, vidimo, ploho dohodit, hcwniki oni takie - dymayt vse znayt i samie ymnie)))

Y
Yaril 28.02.21

3m3m
yyy screwed up a sorka boo. No wall application.
The magicians in the room who are treating the immune end-kill. Mages behind the building to put TP and get a mule-kill. Undead immune to cold and bullet fireballs, which licks and will never die from static and weak new - the easiest. In the same place on the mule strings. De seise on nightmar is immune to cold. Periodically I clean the same forty patch on the helle near the gidbinn (yes, I also beat the rings on the helle). Where half of the mobs are immune and with regeneration. I did not regret for a second that I pumped it.

And generally read my question. I didn't ask you to crap my shirt. I asked what to do with the remaining 3 points.

Y
Yaril 28.02.21

T-Fox wrote:
For a guy it will be a discovery of jokes with a hole and all the features associated with it
I made this discovery 2 years ago - for 2 years I have been driving through a hole .. It did not affect my love for the wall (which I discovered a year back.)

Y
Yaril 28.02.21

With the same magpie, he helped newcomers to do quests, like a den in the first one, or helped them create a hole in the hella by burning snakes. I see no disadvantage that the magpie is versatile. It is capable of cleaning xx without crap for 3 pp and does not have any problems anywhere. Possessing all the elements sufficiently.

Y
Yaril 28.02.21

On the advice of Fox, I throw the remnants into the bolt, + 19 damage to the photon, of course, there will be power. The topic is closed.

T
T-fox 28.02.21

Yaril
if it happens on a sofa, then rip a mule, it seems to me, will be faster.

p
passed 28.02.21

Obviously, this is xts. Not that FW was critical (reroll / boor), but convenient and time-saving. Speckled damage from synergy FO does not make the weather, - if you really fall into damage (which does not solve on a wig), then it is close (but here you have to sacrifice a free body). And when you still shake it all up .. the magpie is actually ready to carry after ~ 60.

Y
Yaril 07.03.21

T-Fox
business takes place on xc.

J
Jay_xD 22.03.21

passed wrote:
who on a wig does not decide
to kill mobs faster = lead a wig faster, right
?

Obsessed wrote: I
wonder if magicians are treating or only their own (zealots)?
treat

p
passed 22.03.21

Oh yes, incredible acceleration on normal / nm and p1 hell.