3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VohaPatoha 28.02.21 01:17 am

Weapon Racks (Diablo 2)

I play in single 1.14d. I decided to find a spear for CtA for the Amazon. And here are two questions. Is it worth it as ext. weapon for amazon lightbooks this runword (just ohm max rune). And the question is just on the topic. Someone noticed a certain specificity of racks with weapons. I'm just playing now as a wolf druid and at Mephistopheles on the right rack, Amazon's class spears often fall.
3 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 28.02.21

VohaPatoha wrote:
Is it worth it as ext. weapon for lightning amazon this runword
It is better to have a beaver (and not play in traxingle, offc), but you can also collect KTA, only in something universal (crystal sorde, double ex or flayle). As a combat weapon, it is recommended to use Titans and a shield (for xts - block).

VohaPatoha wrote: on the
right rack, just often fall
This is called "seed". If the route is more or less the same, the same type of base is rolled.

f
firkax 28.02.21

Lightning Amazons are usually darts and so only one weapon is used. But against light imuns, you can also look for something second, with a large physical. damage, but it will still be very difficult to get it. CtA is usually collected only to cast battle orders from it (+ 50% life and mana).

V
VohaPatoha 28.02.21

Thanks, I understand. Titans and shits are already there. And against the lightmuns, I thought to use the KtA runword in the matriarchal spear, and at the same time I would have a measure of life and mana.