3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toorto 28.02.21 01:17 am

How to transfer save files to pirate? (Immortals: Fenyx Rising)

How to transfer save files to pirate?
I played litsuha with offline activation, I want to transfer my saves to a pirate.
I threw them into the AppData Roaming Goldberg UplayEmu Saves 5405 folder, but the game does not see them.
What to do?

PS Solution from Vvvvd
In addition to the above actions, in the game folder in the uplay_r2.ini file in the "UserId =" line, you must substitute the activation ID. The ID number is the number of the folder where the litsuha saves were stored.
22 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egor Selyanin1234 28.02.21

The same trouble

w
william1992 28.02.21

Toorto
This is not a guaranteed option, but it's worth a try.
Start a new pirate game. Go to save and exit the game. Then rename your saves (all folders and files) from litsuha to those on the pirate and replace

f
faniswest 28.02.21

perhaps it was necessary to throw them into the correct folder C: Users WEST AppData Roaming Goldberg UplayEmu Saves 5405 - in this save folder from the repack from the haataba versions 1,1,1

f
faniswest 28.02.21

E

faniswest
kidal doesn't help

E

william1992
I'll try and unsubscribe tomorrow

T
Toorto 28.02.21

faniswest
threw it there, it does not help

T
Toorto 28.02.21

william1992
did, does not help (
just does not see saves and that's it

D
Den4ikOdessa 28.02.21

As far as I understand, it is not yet clear how to transfer the original save to pirate? ((

V
Vvvvd 28.02.21

Den4ikOdessa
In addition to the above actions, in the game folder in the uplay_r2.ini file in the "UserId =" line, you must substitute the activation ID. The ID number is the number of the folder where the litsuha saves were stored.

T
Toorto 28.02.21

Vvvvd
Helped! Thank you so much!

V
Vvvvd 28.02.21

Toorto
Please

D
Den4ikOdessa 06.03.21

Vvvvd
did everything as he wrote, the result is the same ... the game does not see the save (((
PS figured it out ... it was necessary to rename the save files .. they have the ending .save in the original, and the pirates without this ending ..
Thanks for help...

V
Vvvvd 06.03.21

Den4ikOdessa
I don't know any other options, in my case it worked, and on the forums of torrents, many write what worked. Double-check, do not be lazy, whether you did everything right.

D
Den4ikOdessa 06.03.21

I have already figured out Vvvvd . described above .. Thank you

E
Egor Selyanin1234 06.03.21

Record a vidos please

E
Egor Selyanin1234 06.03.21

I tried everything, it doesn't work.
Maybe I'm dull somewhere

M
Mark Igolinsky 19.03.21

In my case, the problem was solved by transferring the save files to the "Manual" category, note that there are several types of save. Also, do not forget to delete the file extensions ".save"

a
andrejka mak 27.04.21

tell me, but on the contrary it is possible from pirates to litsuhu?

N
Neogenis 27.04.21

how to make the pirate see the third expansion of The Lost Gods?