3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan1234 28.02.21 01:17 am

Please help (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

Hello, can you tell me how to improve the rank quickly in 2 ways in STALKER Call Of Chernobyl? I want to find out facts about the game, about the developer's console, etc., in general, if you know, write here.
I need 2 ways:
1. Through the console -dbg
2. Through the game files
I will be very grateful in advance! Good luck! (PS I already watched one video, it said that you need to get into the character_desc_general file, but I have this written there

#include "gameplay character_desc_general_army.xml" #include "gameplay character_desc_general_bandit.xml" #include "gameplay character_desc_general_bandit_alies.xml" #include "gameplay character_desc_general_csky.xml " #include "gamegeneralcplayolclude character_desc_general_ecolog.xml "#include" gameplay character_desc_general_freedom.xml "#include" gameplay character_desc_general_killer.xml "#include" gameplay character_desc_general_monolith.xml "#include" gameplay character_desc_player " include "gameplay character_desc_general_sin.xml" #include "gameplay character_desc_general_greh.xml" #include "gameplay character_desc_general_renegade.xml "#include" gameplay character_desc_general_slime.xml "#include" gameplay character_desc_general_isg.xml "#include" gameplay character_desc_general_neutral.xml "#include" gamegeneralx "
3 Comments
Sort by:
o
oleg199966 06.03.21

It cannot be described in two words. And if I write to you in two, you still won't understand anything and will not do it right.

S
Subaru MotorSports 06.03.21

oleg199966 Take a
chance.

o
oleg199966 06.03.21

Subaru MotorSports
Create a function in a script file in the scripts folder in any file of type tasks_location_name or dialogs_location_name. There, write the output of a huge amount of experience and insert a function into some dialog, or write a dialog yourself and insert a function from a script into it. After that, register this dialogue with any NPC and just talk to him.