3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ridik16463 28.02.21 01:32 am

Missed job% relationship with Johnny (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello, I ran into a problem that I chose the wrong answer options in the 'Passenger' task, which is why I did not receive the cherished 5% relationship with Johnny, as a result, 40 hours have passed since this quest. Now I have completed the 'Apartment 303' task and realized that these 5% would not be enough for me to 70%, for the sake of the secret ending, what should I do? I don't know if it makes sense to replay everything to get that measly 5%?
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Radamel Falcao 28.02.21

Ridik16463
It has long been known that% of the relationship with Johnny does not affect the secret ending. The main thing is dialogue at his grave. I don't remember literally, but there is something like "I would have written the person who saved me" and "you were a bitch, but I'll give you a second chance." If with Kerry he says that you are not very friends, then you will not get the cherished "secret"

R
Ridik16463 28.02.21

Radamel Falcao
Wow, thank you so much !! Honestly, this is the first time I've heard about this. Is this accurate information?

R
Radamel Falcao 28.02.21

Ridik16463
Even on gambling addiction they wrote about it. And on YouTube, someone with 40% of the relationship opened such an ending. My opinion - check it yourself and make sure

R
Ridik16463 28.02.21

Radamel Falcao
Thank you so much !! 😁😊