3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
atari12 28.02.21 01:35 am

How to kill a mnotaur? (Ryse: Son of Rome)

good people help who killed this horned creature how it should be hardened, otherwise they already wet me 6 times
10 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Youxyxol 28.02.21

RMB is highlighted in yellow, like that. In the settings, the colors are indicated, LMB (sword strike) -blue, RMB (shield push) -yellow, Shift (evasion) -red. Repeat until the result is achieved.

s
saa0891 28.02.21

When he attacks by making two strikes in a row (highlighted in red), these strikes cannot be blocked, just dodge and after his second strike hit him in the back, repeat until you win, and of course press QTE when the light comes on.

s
seregggga 28.02.21

saa0891
QTE- what is it?

Y
Youxyxol 28.02.21

saa0891
Perfect reflection can block both hits, you just need to calculate the moment correctly.
seregggga
Quick Time Event. A certain sequence of buttons, you need to press it correctly, make a mistake and start over, well, or you will get ridiculous.

s
saa0891 28.02.21

seregggga

QTE- what is it?

I wrote when the backlight comes on like when finishing off.

Vychuchol

Perfect reflection can block both hits, you just need to calculate the right moment.

The man has already died six times and you want him to beat off the blows perfectly, I wrote him a simple way, and this will be enough for him on other bosses.

a
atari12 28.02.21

thank you for your kind words brothers gamers

R
Relaxy 28.02.21

thank you very much for the tip with the horned miracle))) also died many times and he ___

L
Leon3457 28.02.21

Guys tell me how to make a perfect reflection! (I can't kill this horned cat * la! (((

S
Shaman love 28.02.21

Friends, how to do it all on Xbox one

E
Efanov Grigory 28.02.21

And how to reflect its backlight on xbox one