3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Termoyadernii 28.02.21 01:41 am

Control does not work. (Medal of Honor: Warfighter)

In the mission * Bursting current. *, When it is necessary to clean up the 2nd floor of the capitol, the control stops working: do not sit down, do not shoot, etc. I have a repack from the mechanics, I rocked it on the rutor. What to do ???
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
Termoyadernii 28.02.21

had to replay the mission

J
Jecht 28.02.21

There was the same problem with the mission on the beach, it was not the rearrangement of the game that did not help, not the setting of compatibility. Oddly enough, so that the control does not freeze, you need not turn off the screensavers before the mission. It only helped me, mb and it will help you, good luck!

M
MAKSIMUS 1 28.02.21

I have another option. Only the WASD buttons worked, I walked along the left flank to the boat and turned left in front of the boat, an
infantryman was still sitting under the bridge under it, he began to move, I, respectively, behind him. And a miracle happened, the mouse came to life with RMB and LMB everything turned on.
Try SUDDENLY ...... ???

K
Kostya shopping mall 28.02.21

Only WASD buttons work for me what to do tell me

n
niazzz 28.02.21

I finally can do that at first the current WASD worked and then I pressed start (the Windows icon on the keyboard) then the game came in and a second later the SNIPER hit my head near the bridges and immediately all the buttons worked xD

m
marrader 28.02.21

the screen spontaneously rotates to the left ... game license, running current shots character does not move ... what kind of heresy?

k
karbofoss6828 28.02.21

well and what someone sensible what will say the control does not work, what to do then rip from mechanics v 1000.2

k
karbofoss6828 28.02.21

where there is training at the beginning of the game, the target does not fall Wopsham nothing works

S
Subaru MotorSports 28.02.21

karbofoss6828
Try to enable the default English keyboard layout, disconnect all unnecessary from USB.

k
karbofoss6828 28.02.21

Subaru MotorSports here You tell me, what are these dances? I had it and everything worked fine until the OS was reinstalled.

S
Subaru MotorSports 28.02.21

karbofoss6828
Try the latest version of this game 1.0.0.3.