3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tr1ada 28.02.21 01:41 am

Discussion of the plot of the game (Doom Eternal)

Guys? there are many who are who are almost sure that Samuel Hayden is Seraphim? and Vega, that All-Father, just turned to the DOOM 2016 code, Hayden is essentially a completely different dough, and so is Vega, BUT why, upon entering the ritual room (when the Creator wanted to resurrect the Icon of Sin), the auto system greeted the executioner as Seraphim? cake
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaCkHaMMer 28.02.21

Tr1ada
I wrote in my thread here about this https://forums.playground.ru/doom_eternal/doktor_hajden_serafimm_a_vega_otets_sozdatel-989443/. The bottom line is that it is also not clear how the Seraphim's autosystem determined whether the Seraphim was inside the Executioner? Or inside a knife? And Seraphim also has one voice actor, like Hayden, in short, read the first message at the link)

B
BattleEffect 28.02.21

Perhaps Seraphim gave some of his power to the Executioner.

g
gomer633 28.02.21

https://kino-play.me/

x
xxxnewman 06.03.21

Hayden was drained ineptly. So they built the scenario of 2016 around it and there are just some pieces.

g
grendel777 28.10.21

it is not))) plot. it would be better to remaster Doom 3, there is a plot and everything else. It was a thing for that time. And the latest Dooms are just addictive shit. I'm sure the creators of Dead Space, DOOM 3 fans

I
IngwardIn 28.10.21

grendel777 The
remaster of the third part has long been done.
"Prefix crap" is a funny verbiage, I would have looked at how it is played with a gamepad at a difficult level. 🤣
But here's the hitch, the third doom is also not distinguished by a deep plot narration. 😁

I
III-Ganjubas-III 12.11.21

grendel777
Anuka quickly got up and apologized, crooked !!!

m
molffik 16.12.21

At first, the ending made me wonder if this was a prequel to 2016 ... Well, then it let go: D
The plot was heaped up, of course, you can't figure it out without valerian.