3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blackwell228 31.10.19 03:09 am

Created players. \"Recipe\" the perfect goalkeeper. (NHL 09)

Guys, how many times did not create the goalkeepers, no matter what style of play is not used, what would be characteristics did not put, all the same flies him everything. Recently I read a comment like I have a goalkeeper a fly with tweezers catch, only through serious passing score after each match, the goalkeeper in the top three players. Now, I can even here the answer is find what features specifically you need to put the goalkeeper to make if not perfect, it is a very reliable goalkeeper? Is it possible to make the goalkeeper, who can play at least one match for the zero? The goalkeeper, who really will catch almost anything it flies, if it doesn't smell like kerosene? Help)
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MelShlemming 31.10.19

Blackwell228
You see, impossible. Whatever good goalie, but to pass it will be healthy. The whole point of the game is to score more than the opponent. By the way, I noticed that at the last minute, your goalkeeper is particularly vulnerable.

D
Dead Skinhead 31.10.19

MelShlemming
Especially when it comes to the shutout)

B
Blackwell228 31.10.19

Dead Skinhead
Many thanks for your responsiveness and participation in this discussion, but I myself found the answer I was looking for. The statistics are fine with me :-)

B
Blackwell228 31.10.19

Dead Skinhead
And here's shutout in the best Soviet traditions. Just like in the old days, in dedovske (ω)

S
Shadrad 31.10.19

Blackwell228
What level of complexity?

D
Dead Skinhead 31.10.19

Blackwell228
Well, you and I would not be able to help, because you suck at the mod on NHL09.
Good):D

B
Blackwell228 31.10.19

Shadrad
Professional. More so on the system will not exhibit, high)

B
Blackwell228 31.10.19

Dead Skinhead
And where does fashion?) I was just asking about the characteristics of the player that need to be put in the default editor when it is created. Mods are not important here)

B
Blackwell228 31.10.19

Shadrad
Well, there is my stats too much prevails, and it is confusing. I love the feel of the back and never put low complexity — only hard, simply came in the spirit. Although it is possible and so, the Keeper was the best player of the match and this is the fifth cracker. I found what I was looking for. For me this is important)

D
Dead Skinhead 31.10.19

Blackwell228
I was just generally)