3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dibillllllllll 28.02.21 02:00 am

Bug with plants in Skyrim LE. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Such a bug occurs only with plants, I xs what this bug is called, but they seem to stretch to the cursor, sometimes they finally close the whole screen. I reinstalled the game, downloaded another repack (as many as 3 pieces), assembly SLMP-GR, on pure skyrim the same, on the assembly the same, reinstalled Windows, it was on 7, 8.1, 10 Windows of different bit sizes, right now I'm on 8.1, the drivers are already I installed and updated 4 times, I climbed in the settings (I did not climb in others, but is it possible to fix this bug in the settings?), Right now I play on a low in the SLMP-GR assembly, and on a pure Skyrim on an average, a repack of a clean version from Mechanics. Is there a mod or command that completely removes all plants? I have already installed one of these, but it did not remove everything. My computer:
Vidyuha: ATI Radeon X1600 Series XT RV530 (256 MB)
Percent: Intel Celeron 420 1.66 GHz (1 core)
RAM: 2.5 GB (2560 MB)
The game of rules works, 10-15 fps, before this bug was not, well, it was sometimes, but rarely, right now, I can often see it. Sometimes these stretching textures were removed when I paused the game, but this gets it, right now it can’t be removed. Probably this is due to the fact that I have ATI video, but I already installed the fixes, they did not help. I already installed atiumdag.dll, the same thing. Perhaps I missed something else, I already type a lot, my head hurts, is there a solution to this bug? Do not write "Buy a new computer", "Improve your computer", etc. Why buy a new computer again.
5 Comments
Sort by:
d
dibillllllllll 28.02.21

_
_iSTALKER_ 28.02.21

awsdfasda wrote:
Vidyuha: ATI Radeon X1600 Series XT RV530 (256 MB)
Perc: Intel Celeron 420 1.66 GHz (1 core)
RAM: 2.5 GB (2560 MB)
This is the smartest solution to install Windows 8 and even and x64 size, which I have ever seen
awsdfasda wrote:
The game of norms works, 10-15 fps
Indeed, the norms work, there is no dispute You can
not help it, these are artifacts due to the load on the video card. I somehow experimented with the Nvidia Inspector, clocked up excessive core and memory frequencies, and that's about the same I had with GTA 5

K
KIBERMAX 28.02.21

awsdfasda wrote:
Vidyuha: ATI Radeon X1600 Series XT RV530 (256 mb)
Perc: Intel Celeron 420 1.66 GHz (1 core)
RAM: 2.5 GB (2560 mb)
And even worse, the computer could not choose itself

awsdfasda wrote:
The game of norms works, 10-15
fps , 10-15 fps, this is the first time I see such masochists.

awsdfasda wrote:
Don't write "Buy a new computer", "Improve your computer", etc. Why buy a new computer again.
Well, it’s hard not to write “buy a new computer”, by modern standards your system is too outdated, and what does it mean “Why buy a new computer again?” I think you don’t even understand hardware since you’re playing at 10-15 fps.

F
FinistEG 28.02.21

awsdfasda wrote:
Why buy a new computer again.
Is this a joke?
Sense of humor 10 points!
If the data given in the post are true, then that "new" computer was new 15 years ago, and even then in the category of middle peasants.

P
Patrick star online 28.02.21

Perhaps the person does not have the ability or desire to update the PC. And the topic is not about that. I would look towards disabling all the grass. In the ini file with the settings (located here "% USERPROFILE% Documents My Games Skyrim Skyrim.ini") add a couple of lines.
[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass = 0