3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexanderfox 28.02.21 02:03 am

Camera. (Resident Evil 0)

Tell people, please, but is it possible to change the old-school camera in the game and pretend from a third person as in the 5th and 6th residents, everything is the same engine. Maybe somebody knows fashion. I don’t understand the capcom at all, they made many residents in the 3rd person, including the latest remakes, but they didn’t think of making Zero and the 1st part from the third person. This is what they have, they remastered and that's it.
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
El_Trolo 28.02.21

alexanderfox
No.

g
gloccc 28.02.21

alexanderfox
Maybe because the zero and remake of the first part are games of 2002, or maybe because the engine of these games has nothing to do with the fifth and sixth parts. And even if you looked closely, you would see that in these games the backdrops are drawn by hand, there is no 3D environment as such, which makes a third-person view impossible.

a
alexanderfox 28.02.21

gloccc
The fact that they are 2002 games does not mean that you should not make changes with a third-person view. Well, it will be knitted with backdrops, but it will allow you to look at the old resiks in a new way. Well, let's say in the code of Veronica they made a 3D environment in the remaster of 2010 that there is even a video where Chris Redfield has a view from behind, of course the view is not very good, but the game is perceived differently.

g
gloccc 28.02.21

alexanderfox
Because Veronica's code was developed on a new engine and was originally made entirely with 3D environment. So how do you imagine a third-person game in the same zero, where all the backdrops are drawn in d2

a
alexanderfox 28.02.21

gloccc
I can't imagine, you have to see it.