3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marrader 06.03.21 03:25 am

A huge number of cheaters (Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War)

where are so many cheaters in this game ?? is the anti-cheat system not working?
in every 3 game there are solid cheaters,
worse only WAR ZONE
23 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 06.03.21

marrader
Go to the console, there are no cheaters.

s
strayker96 06.03.21

Possibly related to a free weekend. Nevertheless, I met few cheaters

b
brigadir00 06.03.21

Lex-one
The first cheaters in this game are just the cocksmiths with their wild aimassist and increased hitboxes,

j
jax baron 06.03.21

Lex-one is
already there

L
Listoman 06.03.21

I bought a skidone a week ago, I haven't met cheaters in 22 hours of play, mb, just pincers or fierce ping?)

L
Lex-one 06.03.21

jax baron
In terms of?
brigadir00
Complete nonsense.

L
Lex-one 06.03.21

Listoman
Well, if their guys on the gamepad bend down, then I think everything is in the compartment)

g
gloccc 06.03.21

Lex-one
Actually, it's not nonsense, the cunning PC version works several times worse than the console versions, but when playing on a gamepad there is also a problem = auto-aiming bugs (confirmed by the largest analytical youtubers who make content exclusively according to the code series = drifter, jaygod, exclusives and etc ) . The influx of cheaters is now due to the free weekend (this always happens). And in general, a cold thief = one of the worst parts in the series (a lot of bugs, not the best optimization, little content and the most disgusting sbmm in the series, which affects not only the selection of players, but also pings and hitboxes)

L
Lex-one 06.03.21

gloccc
That is, if you plug in a gamepad on the pc, then everything is ok?

g
gloccc 06.03.21

Lex-one
Yes, hitreg will be normal and if you turn off auto-aiming on the gamepad, then there will be no bugs (if auto-aiming is enabled, then there will periodically be a bug that you cannot aim at the enemy, the sight, on the contrary, will move away from him). Here is such a great game, for four months the developers did not even try to fix this bug and many others, but the main game designer of the game constantly posts pictures of him on Twitter as he relaxes in the desert and plays world of tanks, the work is in full swing as they say

L
Lex-one 06.03.21

gloccc
So turn off the cross platform, you will play with mouse / keyboard only.

g
gloccc 06.03.21

Lex-one
Cross platform can be disabled only during playstation))

g
gloccc 06.03.21

marrader An
influx of cheaters because of the free weekend, and the game has no anti-cheat at all. Something like this

c
chuba_73 18.06.21

Caudle without cheaters is not Caudle - hammer on them and play

c
chuba_73 28.06.21

gloccc
yes there are no more cheaters here than in any Caudle there is something else - they gave a great advantage to the console players, the cards are small and many just sit in the aisles and wait, the network code is something with something, there is only one name left from the code, as for me this is already just some kind of arcade game for console players

s
steel_dog 28.06.21

Hey!
Yes, too, I was looking for a forum to write about this rotten pit.
Since he himself bought this garbage can for a skidon.
So that's it. It is useless to write to the support. They don't care.
What exactly did not suit me in this pit.
Resp enemies immediately behind your back and then kill you. And so it can continue until a stupid algorithm, written by krivoruk developers hastily, starts working normally and does not respawn near enemies.
Then 1 or 2-3 bodies run into the respawn and control the respawn or even both respawns. These are maps like a boat and a newdown. The rest of the cards suck at all. Why? Because any of your positions can be seen at least 2-3 sides. And also bypassing the player from 2-5 positions. This is done in order to make the player move and not stand still. Then there is the table of points at the end of the battle, where all teams have approximately the same number of points of 2-5k and the top 10-15k. These are cheaters. Because you can only get that amount in such a short time if you are lucky enough to make a kill streak of 10-20 kills. I see such a difference in points in almost every rink. Further chitaki! I have not met so many cheaters in MB2019 and have been playing it for myself for a very long time. Right there is a cesspool for such bad chunks that use AIM and WH.
Either they shoot through the walls, or suddenly they will prescribe a one-shot to your head from a turn. In general, I was very disappointed in this part. And that he bought it. Varzon is also a trash heap only for free. By the way, cheaters don't care if they get banned. Because it seems to me that when I send a report to the player. It just goes to the trash and is deleted. And no one watches him or bans the player. Such a picture for the players. What would you think that the report works. A haste game was made to cut down the dough as quickly as possible and start riveting the next part!

D
Dragon Lore 28.06.21

steel_dog
steel_dog wrote:
Right there is a cesspool for such bad pieces that AIM and WH use.
Do not think that they sin with one Valhak. Yes, there are a lot of cheaters, as in any online shooter. A paid Chinese cheat, for a modest $ 5-7 per month, provides invisibility and damage reduction. The last one you could observe, when 2-3 shots to the head do not bring down the enemy. Antibot somehow copes with common free cheats, but paid ones are practically not banned here. A rare exception when a cheater cheats using it, or even in a brazen cheat.

c
chuba_73 28.06.21

Dragon Lore wrote:
Yes, there are a lot of cheaters, as in any online shooter,
well, I disagree a little, though the comparison is not entirely correct - were there many cheaters in the overwatch? I, for example, obviously not a single one, but there were no more suspicions, so you can, if you wish, put things in order

D
Dragon Lore 28.06.21

chuba_73
Overwatch is too specific visually. It is not as popular as PUBG, KS, Warface, Battle, Colda, Fortnight and other shooters. Even online in multiplayer mode, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is now higher than in it. The Chinese from Li Peng's team, who make paid cheats, work primarily for quantity.
Let's take the COP. One of the old games in which cheaters have been banned in batches for years. But they are not diminishing. In addition, there are 100% cheaters who have not been banned yet. A good paid cheat and its competent use is a guarantee from the ban.
Better not to waste your nerves on them. Either play as it is, or cheat yourself.

c
chuba_73 28.06.21

Dragon Lore
well, I wrote that the comparison is not entirely correct