3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MSAxx 06.03.21 03:25 am

Joystick problems (Tom Clancy's HAWX)

In short, I play English HAWK and I have such a problem. I'm flying, I'm not bothering anyone, I turned the current - a rocket flew. Gained altitude - a rocket flew. He gave the order - a rocket flew. And so it is constantly. Whatever I do, I always feel like playing a joystick with sticky buttons. Help me fix this, otherwise it's not possible to play ...
17 Comments
Sort by:
F
Faster 06.03.21

Kto znaet, kak ustranit problemu "mertvoy zoni" igrayu na Djostike-Richage .. problema v tom: samolet reagiruet ne srazu na povorot djostika ...

S
Sevka Brury 06.03.21

Tell me how to fix the view from the cockpit. And then I turn it on either from the nose, or from the cockpit, but nifiga is not visible except for the dashboard.

1HancocK1 06.03.21

Faster. I myself play on the joystick, the galimo is to control like that. I think this cannot be fixed.

S
Snake.ee 06.03.21

I finally can't see the joystick ((I
downloaded firewood from the off site. Everything is visible in the system. I
put 2 attack aircraft and it does not work there either.
What kind of PPC is that?)

A
ALEXEY21 06.03.21

MSAxx
in Options-> Voice Commande-> select Inactive in the first line. It seems that after patch 1.01 such garbage appeared, before that I played for a couple of days and played without it all the rules.

1HancocK1 06.03.21

Snake.ee. In IL 2 Sturmovik I can't see the joystick either. And in HAWX you can see it, but it's bad to manage.

D
Dixell 06.03.21

Hi everyone. I can see from your feedback that the game is worthwhile, but here's what to do with this idiotic dead zone on the joystick -> the plane starts to turn only with a half-turn of the RUS. Damn it on the mouse and somehow easier, somehow the yubikas messed up with this. Who has already checked, maybe the patch is correcting something? So far, no mission has been done, hunting for joe to fly. And in general, is this on all joys so or not ??

By the way, in this file (Tom Clancy HAWX Config input_filters.cfg) there are settings related to joys. Indeed, in the game, turning left-right works without a dead zone, which means that the XY axis can be adjusted.
In general, if anyone has time to dig in the file, maybe it will work out :)

m
motysh 06.03.21

Snake.ee
my joystick finally can't see the game ((I
downloaded firewood from the off site. Everything is visible in the system. I
installed an attack aircraft 2 and it does not work there either
? What kind of PPC is this?
Write the name of the joystick? .100.1332. After installation it worked for me !!!)))

C
Cans247 06.03.21

I have Logitech, playing with the joystick is finally messy, when you move a lot, it starts to blunt

s
supgAm 06.03.21

I play exclusively with a joystick) no problem ...

R
Rainbow warrior 06.03.21

try the xpadder program, turn off the joystick in the game, set it up in xpadder as you want. I play with a joypad, zero problems!

s
supgAm 06.03.21

Mad_MiShK with this program you play?

R
Rainbow warrior 06.03.21

Yes

t
theMrSpy 06.03.21

I have a Logitech Cordles Rumblepad 2 and everything works well, it works in almost all games, so I advise.

B
Brulik_Brulik 06.03.21

the problem with missiles is the same, I thought about the ditched microphone input (Shows that the microphone is connected although it is not in sight), turned off the auto voice control like there are no glitches, for now - what ...

B
Brulik_Brulik 06.03.21

buy an Xbox 360 controller for windows swing firewood and do not worry, it adjusted itself to the game and everything is cool

b
bogdan_321 06.03.21

but how to solve such a problem that I started the game without a joystick, everything went on the joystick how to turn it off and you constantly start on the joystick, although I changed the controls to the keyboard