3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PgAndroid 06.03.21 03:25 am

Diablo 2 on Android on the Pg server. (Diablo 2)

Hello forum users!
I decided to play my favorite game years later, but my laptop died and now I came across ExaGear Windows Emulator!
I downloaded the cracked ExeGear windows emulator 3.0.1
Then I found Diablo 2 in the torrent: Diablo 2 with rubatlenet! 2019 updated.
All files are on the phone, I just do not know how to insert here and what to insert, a short instruction xd. I think many have understood and will cope :)) I
installed everything and
played on pg))) I set the Rts settings and then in the game, in the settings, I replaced some keys like Run - 5 and Cntr - watch gear from the ground, etc. In general, a convenient chat from the phone)
I have not seen such topics as you play offline from the phone, but here I hope to help the reg in the battlenet to raise the online and the asset is good to everyone!
I'll throw screenshots:

28 Comments
Sort by:
D
DevilTwo 06.03.21

Only for the chat of the norms is the topic, but the gameplay is a perversion, except perhaps to run on a pindle.
Can't you remove these stripes in the game? Which telephone ? And what about FPS?

P
PgAndroid 06.03.21

Devil Two lags
at least but I played mostly solo, that is, I did not try to watch it with a crowd :))
The Samsung A7 phone is old.
You can change the settings, but I chose Rts for myself and changed it for myself :) You can connect the mouse to the keyboard, but I don't have an adapter. In general, you can pick up something I think for convenience. And the stripes they do not always pop up, I now noticed the current on the screen, it is possible to change the permission, or I did not open the whole screen there, the icons stick out too, they are removed at will.

P
PgAndroid 06.03.21

I climbed right now where I downloaded everything so that I wouldn't look for you in Google.
ExeGear I swung by here kryaknuty:
https://upgrade-android.ru/programs/raznoe/emulyatory/5766-exagear-windows-emulator.html
A game since nastroinym pg regom here:
http://www.smojem.ru /games/rpg/3716-diablo-2-lord-of-destruction.html
On the screen I found that the game was archived there under the password of the site screen:

a
aaaaaSHKA 06.03.21

Diablo 2 on Android on the Pg server.

P
PgAndroid 06.03.21

aaaaaSHKA
There is such a thing :) but in a hurry.

f
firkax 06.03.21

How did you connect the mouse and keyboard to the phone?

P
PgAndroid 06.03.21

firkax
Here, it's not like I don't have the necessary wire, but they are connected via bluetooth if no wired or usb is a special wire with a mouse / keyboard input.
And so there clicks are configured.

p
passed 06.03.21

Need more about whites.

R
RomanDII 06.03.21

I gave a plus for trying, but of course I won't)

C
CorvinOk 06.03.21

firkax wrote:
how did you connect the mouse with keyboard to the phone?
"There are many things in the world, friend Horatio, which our wise men never dreamed of"

[
[_JENKA_] 19.03.21

he also forgot to tell you that he is on xc)))

P
PgAndroid 19.03.21

[_JENKA_]
From the phone to the xc gun :)) it's a pity the score there are almost no runs

P
PgAndroid 19.03.21

Climbed Nm grass and Um dropped it :))

F
FludoTron 19.03.21

PgAndroid
people, buy a tablet on a full tenth Windows for 3000r and play without crutches

A
Alexey Bitardsky 19.03.21

FludoTron
Launched somehow at Dell venue 11 on i5 process, it doesn't drag more than 2 windows, throttling and friezes. Cooling is necessary.

F
FludoTron 19.03.21

Alexey Bitardsky
I ran d2 on some ancient atom with a glide. It was normal, but I played in one window, the second was for the chat.

A
Alexey8989 26.03.22

Damn, dude, how to add a server??? Clicking on the reg file in the emulator does nothing 😑

J
Jay_xD 03.04.22

Aleksey8989
on a PC, the instruction looks like this:
start > run > in the window write "regedit" (without quotes) > in the registry editor window look for the folder "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" > "SOFTWARE" > "Blizzard Entertainment" > "Diablo II" > then look for a string parameter "BNETIP" > open it, delete everything, write "playground.ru"
if there is no such string parameter, then you need to create it
RMB > create > string parameter > the name "BNETIP" and enter "playground.ru" into it,

the same scheme of actions and in exagear

D
Doberman 03.04.22

Jay_xD
there is a more interesting option: http://rubattle.ru/gate.reg
it's true there is a joke that it will mess up the whole registry for you, that you will get tired of deleting pg and trying to add another server, but as firk said, oh well, other servers still no.

J
Jay_xD 03.04.22

Dobermn
, the reg file simply did not open for me, the
same thing happened with the user to whom I replied