3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VohaPatoha 06.03.21 03:39 am

Amulet Rising Sun (Diablo 2)

How does absorption work? It turns out that he heals. And what happens if you change the resistance to fire?
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
sxDiablo2 06.03.21

It turns out that he heals
Yes.
And what happens if you change the resistance to fire?
If the damage that has passed after the application of the resist exceeds the value of the absorption - the effect of treatment begins to decrease, if the double value of the absorption is exceeded - the damage begins to pass.

How does absorption work?
More details - Calculation of the received damage (damage) (p. 6)

V
VohaPatoha 06.03.21

And this can be explained?
I run to the Chaos Sanctuary for the right seals. The Infector appears with the brethren. One of them uses inferno (I don't know the damage), while my resistance is 9%, and absorption is 65%. How to count?

p
passed 06.03.21

On Rising, not% absorption. You were given a more or less intelligible link. Damage is reduced first by a resist, then it is absorbed and goes to HP. But you can go against the Infector and the team at least with a negative cut: the amul will still heal.

[
[_JENKA_] 06.03.21

passed
they just kill with physics and that's it

p
passed 06.03.21

[_JENKA_]
If there is one Rising on the carcass, maybe.

V
VohaPatoha 06.03.21

Yes, the trick is that to surround with a sword to strike, all at once do not succeed, but they get the inferno to heal.

R
RomanDII 06.03.21

good amulet, in grass it is also good to run with it)

R
RomanDII 06.03.21

passed The
damage is reduced first by the resist, then it is absorbed and goes to HP.
I understand correctly that it is better not to max the resist, since it is less absorbed and will go to hp? Or how does it work?

p
passed 06.03.21

RomanDII
Depends on the outgoing damage. For UT, for example, Poh in the guide recommended about 50% against summons. And hydras in general inflict pvp damage on a Persian - there and minus 100 will go. Naturally, flat absorbent plows well only in small (and frequent) portions.