3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rocer070 06.03.21 03:39 am

What to do with ERR_GFX_INIT error (Red Dead Redemption 2)

How to solve the problem ERR_GFX_INIT "Failed to initialize the video card. Reboot the system or install the latest drivers." Help please, I flipped through all YouTube, Google and Yandex and did not find anything reasonable. Updated drivers. One person told me that the problem is in the video card, but I think that everything is also something else. I want to say thank you to Zorana. I have 10 Windows. I set up a volcano. I bought RDR 2 recently. And now what to do, how to start it?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slipnot6 06.03.21

Rocer070
Tried this ?:
Try starting the game by changing Vulkan to DirectX12 or vice versa:
This can be done by going to the Documents Rockstar Games Red Dead Redemption 2 Settings folder and modifying the system.xml file. You can open this file with Notepad. Next, change the following parameter in the file from kSettingAPI_Vulkan to kSettingAPI_DX12

Unless you have some super-old card that does not support either volcano or dx12.

R
Rocer070 06.03.21

Slipnot6
It didn't work out but the map of norms. And I tried to do this before. And by the way, I have never launched the game after purchase.

b
bosa 06.03.21

Rocer070 wrote:
but I think that everything is also something else.
You WANT it to be like this, but the problem is in the video card)))) Write the model of the video card first.

R
Rocer070 06.03.21

bosa
bosa
AMD Radeon HD 6520G

R
Rocer070 06.03.21

bosa
AMD Radeon HD 6520G

R
Rocer070 06.03.21

bosa
I have a shit card and a processor for that I have 8 GB of RAM

K
KIBERMAX 06.03.21

Rocer070
Your vidyahu most likely does not support either Directx 12 or Vulkan api, Google does not find anything, so buy a new vidyahu.

Rocer070 wrote:
I set the volcano
And that you set the volcano, if that is installed along with the driver.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 06.03.21

KIBERMAX
The AMD Radeon HD 6520G graphics card is mobile and is embedded in A6 Series mid-range APUs such as the A6-3410MX. It has 320 shader cores running at 400 MHz. The Radeon HD 6520G is not equipped with discrete graphics memory, but it can use dedicated from the RAM, which, unfortunately, affects its performance. According to the results of graphic tests, it turns out to be weaker than similar cards from the Radeon HD 6000M line.
And here's the date of the start of sales in 2011 DirectX11 ..... Well, in short, they sailed.

b
bosa 06.03.21

Rocer070
Well, you understand that on this map you won't normally play counter)

G
Guest 09.04.23

Hello there I got Solution! I make Viedeo For me it was working https://youtu.be/Ers7eNrBSUw

G
Guest 09.04.23

Hello there I got Solution! I make Viedeo For me it was working https://youtu.be/Ers7eNrBSUw