3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nekitkoo 06.03.21 03:59 am

There were sudden crashes without errors anywhere (Immortals: Fenyx Rising)

Played a lot of time, 18 hours without errors and other things, a pirate of course. I decided to return to the very beginning, to pick up the closed chests, as it flew out abruptly. Moreover, it is clear to jump from the statue and in the same place there is an eternal flight. Actually, if you try to get there, in zone X, it always flies out. Because of this, departures appeared just everywhere, with any action. Demolish and re-install? Though I found on the forum where the saves are. What repack is worth now, I'll try to put Khattab. Who knows, maybe it can be fixed differently?
10 Comments
Sort by:
w
witcher1108 06.03.21

in my lair of typhon, after the first puzzle on the left, a flight occurs in the same place when flying from platform to platform. already the other 3 crystals lit up and on this fly after the boxes on the buttons

g
gaara161 06.03.21

Nekitkoo
hello, absolutely the same problem, while using the flight, a sharp crash to the desktop, reinstallation did not help, the only thing that helped was setting the graphics to full zero, the resolution can be left, then there are no crashes at all, only the experience of the game becomes worse from- for low graphics. I haven't found any other solutions yet, so I'm looking slowly.

W
Warrior of Morgoth 06.03.21

Nekitkoo
Crack fix helped.

N
Nekitkoo 06.03.21

Warrior of Morgoth
Found, now I'll try to deliver, unsubscribe

N
Nekitkoo 06.03.21

Morgoth's warrior
Quack fixed the fix, but nothing changed, alas. Let's wait further. She was very interested in

G
Guest 11.03.21

I have the exact same problem have you fixed it?

G
Guest 12.03.21

Crack Fix V2 fixed every crash thanks to empress

G
GucciGucci 19.03.21

I usually launch the last save after the flight and make a quick save, while it helps

N
Neumann Otull 30.03.21

Warrior of Morgoth,
can I also have this crack fix?

D
DjonDegree 30.03.21

Who has the game crashing Set the date for February, and turn off the Internet. Passed through the last chapter with Typhon.