3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tsa_va 06.03.21 03:59 am

Loading 8700k 100% in login screen, menus and wild lags (Watch Dogs: Legion)

It's been a long time since patch 1.3.0 that broke my login screen. 8700k at the entrance began to load at 100%, wild lags and sound stuttering. In the game itself, everything is fine. This was not the case before the patch. Leaving the game is also no problem. There is someone, or only me, no one writes anything anywhere.
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 06.03.21

tsa_va
I also only have 80-85% when starting the game, in the menu itself it is normal and in the game too, the percentage of ryzen 7 2700x before the updates was not.

t
tsa_va 06.03.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
Even they will always mess up with the load at startup. What is it doing there at this time that rapes the system so ...? xs

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 06.03.21

tsa_va
Well, now it is clear how the systems grow and the graphics remain the same if they manage to make it even worse in a game that worked more or less.

j
jax baron 06.03.21

and you are all sure that he is not raping you? just after patch 1.3.0 they made a dune vidtmo for stronger tfm, and vmp you yourself know how yubisoft likes to throw garbage on exe.

t
tsa_va 06.03.21

jax baron
I also thought so, such launches in the style of yubiks. Just what you need to cram into the ekzeshnik so that 6 cores at 4.8 suffocate ...?

A
AndrikDru 19.03.21

Did everyone crash the game with an error, or just me? This especially happens when you move quickly in the game, or after 10 minutes in the game.

t
tsa_va 23.03.21

After the update, nothing has changed with online ... hmm ... well, at least everything is fine in the game.

t
tsa_va 30.03.21

I wrote to technical support, replied:
Thank you for reporting this. This is actually working as intended as the game is already pre-loading certain contents of the game world in order to speed up overall loading times. Since this is in the main menu only, it should not affect your game experience.
In short, in their opinion, this is the norm for faster loading, etc. but for some reason, before the patch and the menu and the game, they loaded the percentages adequately ... but oh well ...

P
Podvipodvertov 30.03.21

How is the game itself better than the second part?

S
Subaru MotorSports 30.03.21

Podvipodvertov
https://forums.playground.ru/watch_dogs_legion/vpechatleniya_ot_igry-996154/