3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Steks1ko 06.03.21 03:59 am

Crashes when loading a quick save. Expression: fatal error (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Hello, I have such a problem, when I load a quick save, the game crashes. There are two mods version 1.0.0.6
Here is the departure log:
Expression: fatal error
Function: CScriptEngine :: lua_error
File: sources trunk xr_3da xrGame script_engine.cpp
Line: 73
Description:
Arguments: LUA error: gamedata scripts dialog_manager .script: 393: attempt to compare number with nil
Thank you in advance!
5 Comments
Sort by:
o
oleg199966 06.03.21

Steks1ko
Hello.
Steks1ko wrote:
There are two mods version 1.0.0.6
There is no such version of the game. There is 1.0006.
And first, you need to specify the names of the mods. But it seems to me that you just inserted them along with the replacement of files and got the following result.
And now by mistake - the game tries to compare the number with "nothing" and we get a crash. Find and fix the error in dialog_manager.script. Search around 393 lines.

S
Steks1ko 06.03.21

oleg199966
and what to do if there is no such script in the scripts folder

S
Steks1ko 06.03.21

oleg199966
Mods: By dress they meet, for example, they put on the armor of a monolith and goulayesh for chaes, and the second mod for a wider choice of modifications on weapons, you can put on a silencer on PM and AKS-74u

o
oleg199966 06.03.21

Steks1ko
Most likely this is a dress mod. I can't say more precisely - you need to look at all the scripts.

R
Real slim shady 06.03.21

It is better to ask such questions on the sites of the mod-builder at stake, no offense to the Playground contingent, but in the mod-builder sites you will find the answer faster