3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mjeack 06.03.21 03:59 am

Is it realistic to buy a normal pocket projector up to 20K?

The question is, is it realistic to buy a more or less normal pocket projector up to 20K? what would not be Chinese with a normal shell, with a wifi connection, so that at least a couple of hours it worked autonomously + charged from a bank? it is clear that there will not be a fuller resolution, but here the main idea is that the projector, at least not strongly on a large diagonal, would normally show
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
Magdeburg 09.03.21

In general, this kind of projectors on NM start at 13k rubles and there are even smart companies there. Yes, there will be no fulka, for this it will be necessary to allocate a budget of 30k rubles. For what scenarios do you take work, films when traveling?

P
Pirogo4ek 09.03.21

mjeack
What are you going to use it for? Are you going to watch on the street or at home? Do you also need sound from the projector or are you going to connect acoustics? It is highly desirable that the lamp in the projector be brighter.

m
mjeack 12.03.21

Magdeburg
and which ones are normal for YAM? there is half of what Chinese nonsense, all the same, 250 bucks also do not lie around, because of course I understand that in comparison with laser miracles you should not wait, but you also don’t want to throw money away Pirogo4ek which is brighter? thought to take with him to the dacha for example.

M
Magdeburg 19.03.21

mjeack wrote:
and which of them are normal on NM? there is half of what is Chinese nonsense.
The same acer, wholesale, vyusonik are normal manufacturers of projectors and they have models up to 20k rubles and they have them on DLP technology. Do you need built-in speakers or will you connect to what?

m
mjeack 19.03.21

I need to have a minimum of left connections, so that the device is as autonomous as possible, I understand that in a small projector you shouldn't wait for a dolby sound, but that you can see something, be sure, what can you tell from these companies? which is better lcd or dlp? de you there optoma up to 20k saw?

P
Pirogo4ek 19.03.21

mjeack wrote:
what can you tell from these companies? which is better than lcd or dlp?
Well, in general, each technology has its pros and cons. DLP will be in your budget. From these companies you can look at Viewsonic M1 mini Plus, not a noisy projector, average sound, but you can see something. There are still plenty of different digmas, for example DIGMA DiMagic Cube, which is more expensive than Wyusonic and with a much lower luminous flux, everything else is more adequate.

m
mjeack 19.03.21

not well, I understand that such a crumb will not have a super sound, but what is the maximum diagonal that can be twisted on such a projector? And can a smart connect to it normally? interesting. Do projectors also have such a concept as Inputlag? Will it be okay to play the console on it?

M
Magdeburg 19.03.21

mjeack wrote:
I understand that in a small projector it is not worth waiting for the dolby sound directly.Well,
the same projector from Vyusonik that was offered above, even if it does not have a full-fledged acoustic system, but it has JBL speakers, and as many people know, the sound of this company is sensible.
mjeack wrote:
what is the maximum diagonal you can twist on such a projector?
80 inches from a distance of 2.1 meters is his maximum, as for me the figure is excellent.

m
mjeack 19.03.21

So the figure is one thing, but the real indicator is completely different, I'm interested in how much it will be fashionable to watch without problems with the picture, by the way, can you charge it from the bank? if so, through which port? about the prefix is ​​the question still open?

P
Pirogo4ek 23.03.21

mjeack
If you want to watch straight with normal detail, then about 32 ", you can stretch it by 43 inches, but the detail will suffer a little, although the picture will remain quite normal. Do you mean to connect a smart TV prefix? You can, why not. Buy a whistle, poke connect the power to HDMI and that's it.

m
mjeack 30.03.21

you read inattentively, I separately asked if it was possible to connect a smartphone to the projector, and if it is possible, why would I need a smart set-top box? this is the first, and then I asked about the input lag and is it possible to + play on it normally, in platformers, and do you think the shell will not be slowed down in the M1 mini Plus?

P
Pirogo4ek 30.03.21

mjeack
Imput lag will of course be more than that of a monitor, like a TV, maybe a little more. But it will be easy to play, and even more so in platformers, I think even if you get used to it, then it will be fine in shooters. I'll tell you this, I have a whistle on the TV for 1 gig of RAM and it works quite well for itself, including even the interface, so there shouldn't be any problems with the shell.

m
mjeack 12.04.21

I decided to take it in general, the season has already begun, the M1 mini Plus is the most convenient, judging by the stand of all, and as I understand it, about + are the same if used in full light, i.e. Nothing will be equally visible :) So I will take this one, by operation it will be clear what and how.

P
Pirogo4ek 12.04.21

mjeack
Well, how do you buy, write down what is arranged, what is not. How does the interface actually turn, whether the picture is bright, how the battery lives. Well, the sound is still a little interesting, although you shouldn't expect a "wow" from it. And by the way, it is also interesting how much noise it makes during operation, because the noise level is declared at 26 dB.

M
Magdeburg 12.04.21

Pirogo4ek wrote:
How does the interface actually spin, is the picture bright, how the battery lives.
While you can see about him here. I only advise you to go to YouTube itself, there with subtitles. To be honest, I was surprised when I saw him in my hands, how small he is. But at the same time it gives out not a bad sound and will live on the battery for about an hour and a half.

m
mjeack 12.04.21

Pirogo4ek
what you shouldn't expect from "wow"? it's just really my first such purchase, but I like it. I did not expect that the quality would be normal, I thought it would be much worse, but in a dark room the picture is cool for such a crumb. By the way jbl is jbl. The sound for viewing is quite suitable.

M
Magdeburg 19.04.21

mjeack wrote:
By the way jbl is jbl. The sound for viewing is quite suitable.
It turns out that for 20k you can expect a "wow" especially when this is the first device. In general, have you already managed to use it in the scripts, only through a flash drive, or maybe you tried to connect the phone and play? It's just interesting how the picture behaves in games.

S
SPR1GGAN 19.04.21

Magdeburg
mjeack is

still wondering what changes when you increase the diagonal, pixels appear on monitors at low resolution at high diagonal, but here, in fact, there are no pixels,
just the contrast drops? or the picture starts to wash and the clarity disappears?

the picture is gorgeous on the video, I would be satisfied 100%, it's cool at sea or in the forest with an overnight stay, cut it down before going to bed))

S
SPR1GGAN 19.04.21

it is a pity that this is not introduced en masse

m
mjeack 19.04.21

Once this smartphone falls down and this projector will come. I'm not even talking about the fact that I'm figuring out how it eats the battery and what is the quality of this device in the end, I doubt that there will be 70 "something that will be visible,
SPR1GGAN wrote:
or the picture starts to wash and the clarity
disappears ? the sharpness disappears, and the brightness is not enough , the colors become dimmer, therefore it is better not to stretch to max