3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
z8TiREX8z 06.03.21 10:12 pm

Game Impression (Iron Harvest)

In general, I have already played the game for about 15 hours, so the impression is already formed. The strategy is pure middle peasant, the balance is essentially very weak, there are several types of units, but in fact, you do not use all of them, basically you only build engineers, and the very last, most powerful unit, from the infantry to zero sense, if you built machine gunners or grenade launchers, they are taken out with a couple of blows, since at least one vehicle is on the offensive, which takes out the infantry instantly with shots, but the infantry is normal, and takes up a lot of space in a small limit on the number of units. Artillery is a good thing, it hits painfully, but the units are also in command of the artillery, and the enemy immediately hits it, the trouble is, the artillery's hp may be half more, but its team is already dead, and this is a big minus of this game that the team's hp goes separately from the hp of the gun itself. There is also a mortar, it hurts, shoots far, but is good for the first 20 minutes for defense, behind the bunkers that protect the approaches to the base. From doctors to zero sense, occupy the limit, but from the fact that there is no sense from the infantry, respectively, they are not needed either. Exoskeletons are generally meaningless, die very quickly, and cost even more. And the very last unit on the list, it hits painfully, the infantry takes out with two hits, Armor is decent, withstands damage more than anyone else, the range of the gun is good. The price tag is high, but adequate. With the support of three such units and one team of engineers, an unbreakable barrier for the enemy. And since the limits are very small, the whole game is played with five large units, one team of engineers in the rear, and bunkers that protect from the sneaking up enemy. It's all very sad for the strategy. The plot in the game is normal, there are not enough stars from the sky, but it is still interesting to follow the story, there are a lot of silly moments in the plot, but you can close your eyes. The game is voiced in Russian, which undoubtedly gives a plus to the plot. The style is interesting, but the design of some combat vehicles could have been more interesting, but this is already taste. Well, as for me, the game is a little delayed, but it has little to offer, I'm not against long games, but for this, in addition to the plot, the game itself should give you something new to try out.
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sneaky Pete 09.05.21

The game is an average strategy. Did not impress.

s
sweetgirlx69 04.10.22

an extremely excellent RTS, I haven’t played good strategies for a long time, and here the plot is also at its best, I really want to continue or dlc with Anna Kos and her brother, in my opinion, there is incompleteness with them in the plot, Gunther and Olga are simply gorgeous, the plot is fire as written.