3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexGood 06.03.21 10:12 pm

Translation and language (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

I don't understand what's wrong with the game, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands on akka in Russian Breakpoint in English, you can help, or immediately throw the Russian language files, or what should I do
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr Hops 06.03.21

azek 007 azek 007 adam007
And what prevents you from contacting the support service ???

A
AlexGood 06.03.21

Mr Hops
Rofl is that I've been waiting for an answer for the third week

S
SonyK_2 06.03.21

AlexGood
AlexGood wrote:
... Wildlands on akka in Russian Breakpoint in English ... Is there a Russian language at the
beginning of the installation?
Spoiler

t
thanxme 14.09.21

SonyK_2
Hi, what if there is no such thing? I'm trying to change the interface language to English, but I don't even have it in the settings

S
SonyK_2 14.09.21

thanxme
thanxme wrote:
... I'm trying to change the interface language to English, but I don't even have it in my settings ...
I checked it in Ubisoft Connect - when choosing languages, there is no English either.
Spoiler

Perhaps yubiki removed it from our version so that users from other regions (where games are more expensive) would not buy in ours (if possible).

For fun, I looked at other games in my library. In most of those handed out for free, you can choose English ...
Spoiler

..., in those that were not handed out, no.

B
BlackTigerTK 14.09.21

thanxme
SonyK_2
Also at one time I wanted to change everything to English, but it was not in the choice of languages. It was only possible to change the subtitles. Then, when there was a free weekend for Breakpoint, I managed to choose English. Perhaps, if there are still free weekends, it will be possible to change.

t
thanxme 14.09.21

BlackTigerTK
Got it, thanks

t
thanxme 14.09.21

SonyK_2
Thank you for answering

S
SonyK_2 14.09.21

BlackTigerTK
BlackTigerTK wrote:
... when there was a free weekend for Breakpoint - it turned out to choose English. Perhaps, if there are still free weekends, it will be possible to change.
Most likely it will be so - when there is a freebie, they do not care from which region they are playing, therefore they give the opportunity to choose a localization. And since the free versions have it - an artificial regional restriction.

B
BlackTigerTK 14.09.21

SonyK_2 wrote:
artificial regional limitation.
I thought so at one time when I could not choose English for Breakpoint. Although Divizhka is the second in this regard, it seems like without restrictions. In any case, you can easily switch languages ​​there.

S
SonyK_2 14.09.21

BlackTigerTK
BlackTigerTK wrote:
... The second division in this regard seems to be without restrictions.
Yes, there is English when choosing. But it was given to try it so many times on a free "weekend" - whoever wanted to, played enough for free.

B
BlackTigerTK 18.09.21

SonyK_2
So Breakpoint has already had a free weekend more than once? And now I don’t remember how it was at the start of Division 2. And even then I played in Russian. I switched to English much later.

S
SonyK_2 18.09.21

BlackTigerTK
BlackTigerTK wrote:
... it seems like there have already been free weekends at Breakpoint more than once
. But, either the game was given less often, or it was more, or I played like that, but in the Division the plot passed (from what was for free), and in Breakpont it is not yet.
... as it was at the start of Division 2, I don't even remember now ...
For me, the "start" in both games began in closed tests. If I remember correctly, then there was no Russian in them either. When localization appeared, I did not try to switch to English.

B
BlackTigerTK 18.09.21

SonyK_2 wrote:
in the Division the plot has passed (from what was for free), but in Breakpont yet.
In Division 2, the plot is essentially a tutorial, the main thing is in the endgame :-) Besides, the gameplay itself is different for games. At Breakpoint I have already finished season 3. Although there is still an unfulfilled additional task :-).
SonyK_2 wrote:
For me, the "start" in both games began in closed tests. If I remember correctly, then there was no Russian in them either. When localization appeared, I did not try to switch to English.
I also participated in ZBT Division 2 ... it seems that even a screen should be from that time ... it will be necessary to take a look when I am at home.

S
SonyK_2 18.09.21

BlackTigerTK
BlackTigerTK wrote:
... I have already finished Season 3 at Breakpoint. Although there is still an uncompleted side task ...
Uncompleted due to personal reasons, or there is no content for it yet?

B
BlackTigerTK 18.09.21

SonyK_2
Yes, somehow just my hands did not reach :-) at one time I did not immediately do it ... there you need to get into the wolf camp and load the data into the computer. And so that no one will notice me. The first time I tried to secretly remove enemies. And if they saw a corpse, wait until they turn white. But there are many of them and they could not be taken out unnoticed. In general, I decided to postpone it then ... and still won't do it :-) I don't play Breakpoint that much time. Mostly in Divizhka ... I looked at the old screens, the earliest already from the MBT - and there was already Russian.

S
SonyK_2 18.09.21

BlackTigerTK
BlackTigerTK wrote:
... I looked at the old screens, the earliest already from the MBT - and there was already Russian.
Yes, I was on the MBT. It didn't seem like it was on CBT.

D
DEAD SnAke 18.09.21

I don't know about you, but I installed Ubisoft Connect in English right away, when I started the game everything was in English, they immediately offered the opportunity to change the language of the menu and subtitles to Russian, so I personally had a choice.
Although my region is not RU, but CIS (most likely, at least in incentive so), and prices were generally in euros when buying, so maybe for the RU-region it really does not allow to change.

S
SonyK_2 18.09.21

DEAD SnAke
DEAD SnAke wrote:
... I installed Ubisoft Connect in English right away, when I started the game everything was in English ... the region is not RU, but CIS (most likely, at least in incentive so), and the prices were in general in euros when buying ...
Therefore, there was English - in the Russian version, most likely a regional restriction. In their launcher, even the names of the installation folders of some games may change depending on the version.
Spoiler

B
BlackTigerTK 18.09.21

DEAD SnAke
So Ubisoft Connect just switches to English without any problems. Moreover, some time ago there was a situation when I put Russian in Ubisoft Connect, and after a while it turned out to be English. But this, as a rule, does not affect the language of games, there is a separate choice. Unlike the same Arbor luncheon.