3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sadMyMy 06.03.21 10:12 pm

problem with drivers.

All ku, I have a problem. For a year now I have been sitting on a fucking stinking 309.08 driver from nvidia for 6-7 series video cards, but that's not the point. The bottom line is that I have a gt 610 1 gb plug, but the worst thing is that this plug is flashed. That is, in TechPowerUp, it shows me that the video card is fake, and shows the codename GT218 by googling, I assume that it is gt 210 1gb. So to the problem, before checking the video in TechPowerUp I did not understand why I did not install driver 391.35 (the last one for gt 610), that is, when I install it, the video card gives error 43, in principle, as with all other proposed Nvidia drivers ... I just don't know what to do anymore, because sitting on a super old driver is like, is there any way to install the driver at least gt 210, it has the latest driver of 2017 as I remember.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 06.03.21

sadMyMy
For a GeForce 210 video card, the latest driver is 342.01.

R
Ryazancev 06.03.21

sadMyMy My
friend, you have a fake video card from Alik, she has only one way - to the scrap. You won't give her a fret. Only before the scrap can you turn it around with your own hands.

M
MunchkiN 616 06.03.21

you can try to look through gpu-z and go through all the supposed cards with by the number of cores, the dx bus featur leveled. and so the old drivers are listed. The card is not particularly for games, but I honestly don't know what new firewood is for. Well, some more on GPU acceleration will not work.

s
sadMyMy 06.03.21

Ryazancev
Nvidia does not allow to deliver, there is no suitable device

s
sadMyMy 06.03.21

Ryazancev
I just checked somewhere that the BIOS could be flashed so that the vidyuha was the same as the factory was before the firmware

R
Ryazancev 06.03.21

sadMyMy
Even if you get into the top ten. You will select (initialize) the correct GPU-Z chip or by reading the markings under the radiator. This does not guarantee the success of the BIOS firmware from a similar card. Of course there is a chance of success ... The Chinese sew these crafts with their modified firmware. As a rule, there is a whole zoo inside of various elements that have nothing to do with the Reference Samples of Invidia and other Sub-Vendors.
Try it, maybe it will work, maybe it will work, but the chance of success is small.