3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
playgroundman001 06.03.21 10:49 pm

LE will the crack be conscientious and the voice acting from the original? (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

What do you think?
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 06.03.21

hardly. most likely there will be a different file system. only if someone ports it (if we are talking about a gold edition with Russian voice acting). And I don't see the point of porting it honestly.

A
Andrei YP 06.03.21

playgroundman001
If it does, it’s good, but if it doesn’t, we’ll survive. The main thing is that the text will definitely be in Russian. Perhaps over time, the fans themselves will transfer the Russian voice acting.
And who does not like the Russian voice acting can, after all, play with the original, no one forbids them.

c
cheezette 06.03.21

Russian voice acting is not needed if it repeats the old "golden edition"

N
Nesterov 12.04.21

No voice acting 1Sy, please.

N
Nesterov 12.04.21

Andrei YP
What's good about this voice acting? It is sounded in oak, in the best traditions of Fargus.

S
Spiny 12.04.21

Sometimes I am too lazy to read subtitles, and I do not know English so well. I hardly understand it by ear, but in text form it is better, that is, to translate text from English to ru. I think it will be possible to stretch the voice acting. Look, when Fable 1 was re-released, it was only with text, but the voice acting from the original could be delivered. I am sure it will be possible to roll the voice acting here too.

S
Suneku 19.04.21

What's the point of putting the voice acting on 1 part, if the next two you will still go through with English?

S
Slonvprotivogaze 19.04.21

Nesterov
Even Fargus was not so oak))

N
Nesterov 19.04.21

Slonvprotivogaze
There are 2-3 connoisseurs ... there are 3 minuses already caught =)

S
Slonvprotivogaze 19.04.21

Nesterov
Voice acting Massa and DA: O are two, almost, not the most shameful licensed voice acting of the last long years. (IMHO of course)

J
Janekste 24.05.21

Slonvprotivogaze
And I am delighted with these two voices! I have zero complaints about the sound of DA: O. And there is only one complaint about the sound of Mass Effect 1 - Shepard's voice could have been better, but otherwise everything suits me. I think the overwhelming majority of Russian gamers would prefer to play any games with Russian sound, if there was such an opportunity. But unfortunately there is no possibility. Players are not given a choice. EA is simply saving on voice acting for the Russians. I don't need perfect Russian dubbing. I am quite satisfied with even a very mediocre quality. If only there was. Dubbing is better than no dubbing.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 24.05.21

Janekste
It's just that the gaming industry has long expanded beyond the dimensions of "playing with a beer", it has become a thing from which you can thoroughly poetry. From the latter, for example, the voice acting of Disco Elysium, where just a motley carriage of audio color with trailers of accents, manners and intonations. I AM FOR voice acting, but show me at least a couple of worthy ones from a couple dozen.
Threat - Morrigan's arrogant British accent is a separate plus in the piggy bank of this wonderful game.

d
dilat 24.05.21

playgroundman001
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mass-effect/mass-effect-legendary-edition/pre-order-mass-effect-legendary-edition/

There will already be Russian voice acting (in the first part )

S
Slavicus 24.05.21

Janekste
Partly agree with you. I have complaints about the voice acting of the DAO, but the presence of voice acting is still better than its absence. (And the voice of the Russian version of Morrigan is space) I can't say about the quality of the voice acting for the Mass Effect, I started playing a long time ago and did not go far. Going to fix it in legends)

f
fLaMaster 24.05.21

Janekste In
such a wonderful way you can see a person who does not at all strive for any real understanding of what is happening. In such a wonderful way, you can simply understand that a person would rather eat excrement than turn on at least one and a half gyrus. In such a logical way, we can conclude that the person is an idiot, because he is already quite an adult (regga of the 9th year), but he still did not understand the importance of knowing English.

d
danilez00001 24.05.21

fLaMaster In
such a shitty way, they merged 1 part of the mass effect (

K
Konrad Marburg 24.05.21

danilez00001
Advisor re-login😊

K
Konrad Marburg 24.05.21

Janekste
Does the fact that they misinterpret the character of your character suits you? Breaking the author's idea suits you? Well, even if the goblin would have voiced. Not well, what? In Russian! The gang and the ring are a normal movie. Why do we need this Lord of the Rings. Man, you are generally sick. This is not an insult, but simply a statement of fact.
The fact that our localizers still do not understand that games are no worse than cinema is the merit of people like you.
I can tolerate bad localization and even choose it over the original, but what snowballs did is just sabotage. On the other hand, EA should have sued them for that. This is the worst localization in my memory of anything. And I watched films in the voice acting of Volodarsky.

Y
Youxyxol 24.05.21

Well, how much do you need not to love your ears in order to put voice acting from one-assed?
Konrad Marburg wrote:
Well, even if the goblin would have voiced. Not well, what? In Russian!
Well, why bother Mr. Puchkov with such a trifle? There are speech synthesizers from Google with Yandex. Well, think of it, a monophonic translation, but in Russian!
Spoilers. [Sarcasm]