3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ingvar 31.10.19 03:11 am

If you lack cards (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)

Everyone who is going through due to the lack of cards.
The player's task to collect - 74 cards.
75 card you'll get for free in the store on the 7th floor (remember there is one to it and you say - no dear man gather first all the rest. then you will get this).
And now the most important thing.
Collected 75 katachek you start in the bonus room - well, here you know a bunch of Goodies, including 5 years of missing cards.
By the way, another nice thing - the last access to the bonus room without a time limit.
16 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ingvar 31.10.19

Yes, I forgot.
Must pass all 3 tests:
1) Flying on a Griffin
2) the Elves in the well
3) Terrible book

For each test at 5 give cards, and they are also considered in the total calculation.

Other cards must be earned during the 3 years of training to find in secret rooms and purchase of fellow traders.

Good luck to all.

I
Ingvar 31.10.19

And one more thing.
If you more no one sells the card, and cards you have collected less than 74 pieces,
it means only one thing - where you missed something on the tests, in training or not found all the secrets.

PS Yes, keep in mind that the final examination card no. So see above.

G
Ginger 31.10.19

Ingvar, I want to tell you thank you again for the gargoyle.
I finally collected all the stupid cards. And that's where they were:
5 cards with vampires - on testing Carp Retractum
5 cards with dragons on the test Draconics Epimorphic
5 cards with the goblins on the test Glacius
5 cards with the giants for the expulsion of the pixie from the well
5 cards from Quidditch for flights Batbike
5 cards with famous witches - for the distribution of evil book
5 cards with the animals in the yard (6 nychka)
Further
1 - in the beginning of the game in the train
1 - in the library (when you need to find a book hippogrif)
(maybe I'm here why not found???)
1 - when saving Barbika
6 - you can buy from brothers
7 for zaparoleny portraits
1 - find in the rescue Ron
1 - when studying antidementia spells
1 - I do not remember where I found it.
20 - you can buy those small speculators :)
A total of 74! Maybe I did something wrong, but sorry.

I
Ingvar 31.10.19

Ginger - you're welcome!

In General, the game is not complicated (the 2nd seemed harder).
You just have to be careful and have some patience.

_
_Yusha_ 31.10.19

Help please. I can't find 1 secret room on the KAPE test Retractum, there should be a card with a vampires room 2. Maybe someone will remember where it is. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p
panterochka17 31.10.19

PEOPLE! WELL, HELP! TELL ME WHERE ARE ALL THE CARDS ON TESTS CARP RETRACTUM AND GLACIUS! ME 3 CARDS IS NOT ENOUGH! ONE OF THESE TESTS TWO! AND ONE LAST 15 CARD OF FAMOUS WIZARDS AND WHERE TO GET IT! CAN'T FIND IT. HELP!!!!

p
panterochka17 31.10.19

YAY! POZDRAVTE ME! I WENT THROUGH THIS STUPID GAME TWICE! AND ONLY THE SECOND TIME FOUND ALL THE CARDS! NAMELY, THREE CARD DRAGONS IN TEST HERMIONE! AND THE SECOND CARD OF THE VAMPIRES IN THE TEST RON! FINALLY-TO1 IN GENERAL, THE GAME HAS NO REALLY SUGATA NO! THE CLASS IS JUST SO A LOT OF STUFF TO COLLECT IT! INTERESTING!

S
Sanya 31.10.19

People who knows if you can enter the library again? And then I have 73 cards and 0 secrets. Thanks in advance!

H
Homyak-Dzheday 31.10.19

I have the same situation!

p
potter.fan 31.10.19

Help plizz!!!!! I like this game but I want to use cheats+) so for the sake of help...where in the folder is a file called game.ini ? (preferably with screenshots).....and tell me...like brothers to buy flogged for portraits?

A
Aleksey Vlasov 31.10.19

Yay! I went through this game Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban not using cheats.1 and part 2. I rarely use them, but if not enough mags or other weapons in the games. Now listen back to music from the game. Nothing like it. One even agent put(new message). In General I have remained 3158 beans, pies and 127 188 tyquin. I'm not an avid gamer, but like to sit for a game. My difficulties in the game: it was hard to find 5 cards with a dragon. Anyone who is interested in Harry. Write to me in PM. I'll be waiting.
Now shake 5 part of the game. Part 4 on the disk, but it is poorly installed and not on all PCs. Thank you for this wonderful part of the game. You can still tell who failed this beautiful game...yet Your friend [email protected] .............or [email protected]

A
Aleksey Vlasov 31.10.19

potter.fan
Try to search the System folder. There is a Game file.int
And the passwords are in the shop on the 7th floor. Just go up to them and leaves the buy menu

A
Aleksey Vlasov 31.10.19

We
Run the floor, find a room(in a basement.......after logging in Hogwarts). There are teleporters to all floors. Or run on the initial floor, there in the class is the test.....damn this is easy..not tarala please!

A
Anna Gerasimyuk 31.10.19

Help please I can't find 11 and 12 cards from a set of Monstertell me where I can find them because only me and them left to collect to open the card of Harry Potter !Thanks in advance!

A
Anna Gerasimyuk 31.10.19

Ginger
Where 11 and 12 card from the set of beasts ?

A
ALEX016711 31.10.19

potter.fan
As you come to them on the boxes will be scrolls. This is the password. They can be bought only for the cupcakes