3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kageri sendou 07.03.21 12:01 am

Crashes with an error \ "Out of video memory \" (Resident Evil 6)

I play pirate. During the game, in most cases, it crashes with the error "Out of video memory". Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAXaG 07.03.21

Try to set all graphics settings to minimum and, most importantly, disable anti-aliasing. And in general, this crap is on the face. Paul steam is already beating his head against the wall from these flights.

K
Kageri sendou 07.03.21

Thanks for the advice, I'll try))

L
Leon-Sсott-Kennedy 07.03.21

I downloaded the game and checked if it works. Then I played a little and turned off the game the next day it did not want to start. Then I deleted it and downloaded it again, and it started. But after downloading and the video, the error ERR08: Out of video memory popped up.

HELP PLIZ !!!!!!!!!

A
AriellaPrendermi 07.03.21

The error says everything: There is not enough Video memory ....
If you have less than 1GB of video memory, then this is the problem ...

I
In_live 07.03.21

I have 512 and there was no such error

J
Jillko 07.03.21

What if the game crashes at the beginning or end of a video clip? Without issuing any error ... Oo

L
LLIAMAH_rv 07.03.21

I have 3 GB of video memory - there is an error.

G
Gamer_game 07.03.21

download repacks from phoenix, no crashes have already passed the game, and there is still how to fix your problem, install the game without starting it, uninstall the drivers, install the drivers from the disk, then download the updates and install, then put who has Win8 compatibility with Win7, was a similar repack, it began to work for me without crashes, but still downloaded another repack and transferred the save ...

S
SH. 07.03.21

Gamer_game
Yes, the problem is in the repack, the same baida was!

L

I have this error on my laptop, but I don't have this on my computer what the fuck

L

SH.
how to turn it on

j
junior2012 07.03.21

whoever has this error has little VIDEO memory, which means that with vidyuha troubles
I have no troubles

L

junior2012
on my laptop 512 and on my computer 512 and you want to say that the laptop does not have enough video memory, but my computer is hungry

J
Jackson [x] 07.03.21

It's not about video memory.
When I installed it for the first time, nothing crashed in my XP, I ran a little and switched to the same XP only clean, not crammed with games and programs, and crashes began, like "memory can't be ..."

K
Kirill Papkov 07.03.21

I used to play the fort when I was chapter 2, season 1 after I can't enter because of this error, many ways I've tried don't work