3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kalan1212 09.03.21 03:18 am

Relationship with a girl

Hello, I am 18 years old, girl 16. We have been dating for a little over a year, everything was fine with us, we loved each other very much, constantly spent time together, but I behaved very stupidly. Probably I thought that she would be with me anyway, I could have shit with her out of the blue, not put up with her, then put up. But I loved her very much, did everything for her, bought everything for her, gave her, and so on. I study in another country where she lives and we met for 2 months at a distance, I arrived, we were very glad to see each other, everything was okay. Then there was a misunderstanding when discussing something, and the girl began to treat me very coldly. She began to communicate with the boys in the company, to spend time with them as friends. Because of this, we began to see less often, as she sometimes preferred to spend time with them than with me. Sometimes he says he doesn't know do I need and do I need this relationship. That she is not worthy of me, and wants me to be okay. She doesn't understand why I forgive her so much. For example, she can walk somewhere in the company and not write to me at all and not answer my messages, picks up the phone, says I'm busy, that's all for now. I am leaving soon for 3-4 months, and I do not know how it will be with us. She says that her behavior is probably due to the fact that she has not yet walked up. She says if I left her, she would have returned to me in a week and said how much she loves me. We decided that I would probably go abroad, and we would not communicate at all, we would meet, but without communication. So that she understands whether she needs me, and wrote when to miss me and understand that I am more important to her than everyone else. Now I have probably become almost an ideal guy, I always talk very nicely with her, I can’t answer her rudely, I’ve become some kind of rag. I don't know if my departure and our non-communication will solve our problem. What do you advise? I hope I explained everything clearly.
39 Comments
Sort by:
R
Real slim shady 09.03.21

I'm not a very romantic, not a very sensitive person, I don't really dream, for me there are 2 reasons for dating - sex or stupidly chilling together alone, that's all love in my understanding, if you chill it as I understand it, then she's worn out on the hike chill with you and now chill with others, it's simple.

P
Protocol10 09.03.21

kalan1212
Do nothing. Wait 12-15 years. Then remember and laugh at what a moron he was at the age of 18 and how flawed he thought.

D
DemonXL1080 09.03.21

Protocol10
+1
Also wrote it all on pegach)))

k
kalan1212 09.03.21

Protocol10
In terms of flawed thinking?

P
Protocol10 09.03.21

kalan1212
in the sense that your thinking has flaws, well, and your behavior by itself, due to your young age and inexperience. For the most part, you are still trying to imitate adult life, but you are still a child who, as excessively, acutely and emotionally as possible, perceives all the events that take place in his life. For a normal man, relations with a girl are far from the first place in life, and not even second or third, and if they come to the fore and cause anxiety, then this is no longer the norm, there must be something more hierarchical. So think what it is.

k
kalan1212 09.03.21

Protocol10
Well, I agree with you in many ways, but I do not put this as the main goal in life, for me the main goal is financial security, and then a girl. It's just that a person is very dear.

G
Gauguin 12.03.21

Protocol10
You may be right, but what specific examples of more important goals can you provide? Just interested.

P
Protocol10 12.03.21

Gauguin
For example, creativity, self-realization, health, financial well-being, acquisition and development of professional skills

r
requiemmm 12.03.21

Why is that incomprehensible? She's trying to politely kick you off because she's found a better candidate. Females mature faster, and while you have fantasies and hormones, she already has a sober and cold calculation. You lost this race, at best you will be considered an "alternate airfield", so you can consider yourself free.

G
Gauguin 12.03.21

Protocol10
creativity, self-realization
Still too abstract.
health, financial well-being, obtaining and developing professional skills
Philistine. Further.

A
Alieker 27.04.21

In my case, the situation is the opposite, the relationship with the girl has just begun. Now is the period when we just meet, we go for a walk, these endless phone calls in the middle of the night. Her birthday is coming soon, what can you give to pleasantly surprise? I found out through her friends that she really likes the EX Nihilo brand perfumes, if I give such perfume https://www.butik-parfum.ru/product_2278.html EX Nihilo Fleur Narcotique perfume, do you think it's okay? I just don't want to seem ridiculous and want to please her as much as possible and still surprise that I guessed her taste like that? What do you think?

R
Ricch 27.04.21

kalan1212
Well, tell me what you have with your girlfriend. We all worry about your relationship more than ours.

I
IngwardIn 27.04.21

Ricch
Keep in touch as they
say😁 kalan1212 after your misunderstanding she did not start moving with the boys, after your misunderstanding she found a reason for herself to reveal some facts about herself.
You do not know her and did not know her. Here you deal with people in real life for several years, and then mentioning facts float down, let alone talk about long-distance relationships.
The main thing is not to be driven out, and not to be driven out of relationships in general, since the time spent in regret and suffering will not bear fruit.

n
namaste.108 27.04.21

This is how we all grow up.

S
Submaster 27.04.21

In 10 years, you may understand that it's better to get high alone, no one can stand the brain

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 09.05.21

kalan1212
Bro find a nice girl who won't leave you.

b
barbarian 09.05.21

kalan1212
With age you will understand that this is all nonsense. Better think for yourself, where to learn to go, what you need, so that you have money. Study or work discourages any "nonsense". In short, I think you have more important things to do than spoil your mood. Advise her the same, let her do something useful, I don't know, she will teach physics, for example

n
nadejda777 07.02.22

Believer1 wrote:
In any case, you should not forget about yourself, this is the basis
I agree, faith in yourself is the main thing

N
No_time_for_games 07.02.22

kalan1212 wrote:
I bought everything for her, gave her, etc.
big mistake

N
No_time_for_games 07.02.22

Submaster
is absolutely
better to put mods on skyrim and fall 4th