3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igorjke 09.03.21 03:18 am

Immortal king \ 's set (Diablo 2)

Tell me who most often drops items from the set.
23 Comments
Sort by:
U
UNDEAD.RuNE 09.03.21

The most difficult thing to find from there is a reservation. It fell to me 2 times from the pindle, and the armor also falls from the baal. Look for the rest on the mefa

S
Sneaky elf 09.03.21

fell in a viper temple from a snake.
Pts surprised ..
I hardly dare to repeat it)

r
rosomaha1987 09.03.21

knocked out of an ordinary cow, but the chance is very small

V
VohaPatoha 09.03.21

For a two-handed fury druid, a good set? I just looked at almost all the characteristics he needed, cuts, fhr recruited, a lot of strength, lives, attacks. There are two sockets in the bastard, you can raise the attack speed. And her damage is not small. Cutting after 5 items, I think you can do it at the maximum, plus a belt of 20% physical. removes damage. And the objects themselves are relatively easy to find. Maybe only the reservation will have to run on Pindle.
Or is it so simple and not expensive, you can collect different items separately?

p
passed 09.03.21

VohaPatoha
Ribcracker / Tomb Reaver will be more fun.

V
VohaPatoha 09.03.21

passed
Looked. It has a slightly higher crash and lower requirements. fhr 50 does not matter, in the set it is from items and Jalal is recruited. Regarding the attack speed, it even loses, it needs to be improved in a stalagmite for damage, and that one has a base speed like a sledgehammer, which has two more sockets. And besides, the baldy itself is needed for bonuses. I already have a belt and boots.

V
VohaPatoha 09.03.21

passed
But about Tomb Reaver so immediately and you can not say. I read it and figured it out. He will have less damage. Here is the attack speed more, the search for magic and the possibility of 3 sockets. The resistances in the set are good, if with a noodle, there is also a bonus attack rating. Just resurrect the monster, it's cool.

p
passed 09.03.21

VohaPatoha Xs
, what do you think. Pisces has ~ 30% higher DPS, other things being equal. And TumRivera has even higher + range. And fhr on a two-handed Fury is not superfluous. The carcass ideally needs Forti. The only thing that captivates in the penal colony is the sledgehammer inder. For the rest, it fouls up the slots.

Right now Mustard will come and tell you that you need to take Turquoise at all.

Fury's interruption would have been fixed - they would have carried Grif + SS and would not bother.

V
VohaPatoha 09.03.21

I counted the damage along with poison and from the elements, plus additional. Damage to demons and undead is more, though on the sly. And the werewolf has 3 frame fhr, very small 86 (jalal and set 80). The TubRiver is clearly good at its maximum attack speed. The calculator clicked, for the bulldozer 5 is not enough. As for Renji, I think less is better. It is more advantageous to give a series of blows in one than to swing in all directions. Looked at Forti. Cold armor and increased damage with hp on it by the way.

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.03.21

passed he wrote:
Right now Mustard will come and tell you that you should generally take Turquoise
one of the options. And even you will agree that it is better than the XD

VohaPatoha ik, you just estimate how much the wolf gets HP for one stat - and all these mega-power will be eaten by the ik sledgehammer; C Of course, if there is nothing else, but the ribcracker falls very often. You will not notice the damage to demons and undead - it does not go on top of all damage, but simply adds up to other units of dmg%. Well, with 20% dr without a shield, it will not be a wolf, but an eternally beaten mongrel)

And about Renji, I think less is better. It is advantageous to give a series of blows in one, than to swing in all directions - and this is not for you to decide; D One fig will swing in all directions - and if you do not reach, then you miss, and all the remaining blows in the series fly by.

V
VohaPatoha 09.03.21

Yes, the buriza has an attack speed of fire, but with a crossbow it is not aesthetically pleasing. Does piercing work on her too?
And about the requirements, it is clear that it is not a hunt to hammer a socket with a hel rune. And from items you can collect up to 80. There is another way out. Wolves with a spirit. Let them dance.

p
passed 09.03.21

VohaPatoha wrote:
Does piercing work on her too?
Of course. You just need to accelerate Feralom and straight into the pack.

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.03.21

passed
why accelerate - you can quietly sneak up behind Diable ^^

V
VohaPatoha 09.03.21

Everything is correct. I think for the driver with his five, the main thing is to position yourself correctly, depending on the situation. When in the back, when in the forehead

V
VohaPatoha 22.03.21

I have already collected everything except armor for the druid's fury and I see a problem in the strength requirements for it. You will have to remove your lionheart from plus 25. Exit Larzuk with inlaid runes or brooches, but all types of resistances, including physical.

p
passed 22.03.21

More strength - more damage.

S
Sweety_Mustard 22.03.21

VohaPatoha
ring can still be muddied by 25 forces. True xs, skok years you will kill 25 pp + manalich on the farm, but you can try to craft, if not, then gambling with 20 strength is already quite realistic and without luck. The werewolf's stats decide - it's not a magpie with 2 hp per stat.

V
VohaPatoha 01.06.21

passed
I thought for the Tomb Reaver, like a clear weapon. But as my Persian says: “Raising the dead is strange.” In general, it is not a desire to reproduce undead. Let my orderlies of the forest take care of the dead, and whoever cannot, the vine will clean up. How did I run with Carrion Wind.

R
RomanMixed 05.08.21

I saw a build for UT with Ribcracker, in the single it drags norms, but in the realities of the server with mobs it is not so relevant, the fury is divided into mobs, and not everything in the uber boss

V
VohaPatoha 05.08.21

RomanMixed
Have Sterkh looked? And so, yes, the fury is divided. Here only the positioning helps, and to become correctly I often used feral.