3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
giggle 09.03.21 03:19 am

Where are the congratulations on March 8? (Diablo 2)

So, like that, yes? When you need something, you are right there .. like .. there, and when the crucial moment comes right into the bushes right? Where are you all? You were young to me ... where is Grozd? Has the shak risen in price? Kvr in general ... only wasted time on him, where dober, mazilla ... that's always the way! These are our guys ... well, okay, I myself want to congratulate our dear girls on the 8th of March, because I'm a real man gyyy)))
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
T-fox 09.03.21

hiha
I first wanted to congratulate you, but then I thought that I had already matured a little;)

R
RomanDII 09.03.21

and nicknames of girls in the game?)
in the chat there are many nicknames of female nicknames, but in reality men)
sometimes you don't even know how to handle) I write about a trade with a female gender, they write to me - I'm a guy)

G
Greenaa Morningstar 09.03.21

RomanDII
* exti * mowhoctu * awsm * ckopoctu

K
Klassewer 09.03.21

* my_accountname

will gladly accept your runes as a gift! East + desirable.

D
DELETEEND 09.03.21

RomanDII
well and sho you wanted mister? 21st century ... It’s you still on the decaying offa europi and yus didn’t look ... There finally, it’s dangerous to bend down behind the fallen jah in the barn.

Happy girls)

g
giggle 09.03.21

Well, where are the girls ?? They are among us, IRKKA UENNA, KVR although this is a woman, but still, Fox, and there are still a couple of newcomers, they constantly ask for various help in the game ...
DELETEEND
Tell me where these fish places are ... please

v
vzglydizugla 09.03.21

hiha
Congratulations, what's there, it's just that Lemon apparently forgot to write down the news / topic (underline the necessary)

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.03.21

hiha
I don’t know anything - where were you on February 23, when everyone here was drinking - I suppose you were engaged in shopping ?! ; D

g
giggle 09.03.21

Sweety_Mustard
did it)) 0 ....

[
[_JENKA_] 12.03.21

hiha
"Tell me where these fish places are ... please" is a rather ambiguous and dangerous phrase _))))