3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zomb1k 09.03.21 03:19 am

Double Kills PC (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Anyone figured out how to do double kills? Once I somehow happened that Edward pierced one enemy with a sword, and the second, who was behind the pirate, shot him with a pistol without looking.
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laysik_One 09.03.21

Whoa, if there are problems here too. You need to start writing a guide for the sections in the game menu and after 2 volumes, you can go to the management of the GG, preferably the basics, walking and running, otherwise many of the brain will boil from an overabundance of information.
PS I know that it's offtopic, I don't care that someone is not amused by my text, etc. Know, I shit on you. Good for you :)

n
nsine 09.03.21

Since the days of AC3
LMB - one kill with
RMB + LMB (here already Shift + LMB) - double kill

K
Kal1m 09.03.21

Vladichak
Yes, and just stand between the enemies and LMB

n
nsine 09.03.21

Kal1m
I didn’t work in AC3, but here I somehow didn’t have to try - I ’m already out of habit with the PKM held down, I kill)

Z
Zomb1k 09.03.21

Vladichak
In AC3, you had to hold LMB when attacking in a combo chain in order to make a double kill. It doesn't work here.

V
VAiper213 09.03.21

try with shenbiao, I did it a couple of times. You just need to press f a little later LKM, but I'm not sure.

J
J. Zlobych 09.03.21

On the island there is a task to hire a team (at the very beginning) and an additional mission to "disarm and kill the guards" as I understand disarming is this counterstrike + space? But for some reason he "hurts" on the space bar, the soldier loses his weapon, I mix it quickly, he does not even have time to pick it up, but still they do not count ... once I saw "disarm" on the space, but after 20 people killed and, accordingly, this murder was credited to me ... a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?

P
PaulBaumer 09.03.21

Ya. Zlobych
We need to choose fists and press the space bar in the counterattack

n
nsine 09.03.21

Me. Zlobych
or am I doing something wrong?
you can only disarm the enemy without having a weapon in your hands, otherwise he just knocks him out of the hands of the enemy

J
J. Zlobych 09.03.21

ugh) and I ran the mission for half an hour and overloaded it! ) thanks friends!

V
Visiting FrostA 09.03.21

They cut the help shorter here, I wandered around and saw a video of how the dude in this video did so himself, he tried to fucking fail, here's the video, but at what minute this moment is 1:13

I
Igor_Kholupko 09.03.21

Visiting FrostA
You do a counter-attack and continue the streak by pressing the tool button (f)

A
Anonymous 09.03.21

What if he kills one and not two, you need to look at them differently or how?