3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
equ1le 09.03.21 03:19 am

Error with drivers when installing Windows 10

Hello everyone, when installing windows 10, there was a problem, when you select a disk, a window pops up in which it says "To install the driver for the disk, insert the installation media containing the driver files and click" OK. " I've been struggling with this problem for the second week already, everything got to the point that I bought a new ssd, the result - it did not help. I tried absolutely ALL methods on the Internet, tried 10 Windows images, changed 5 flash drives, rearranged the BIOS from UEFI to Legacy, put the USB flash drive in the USB 2.0 port, used Windows PE (it does not display ssd for loading Windows on it), put ssd on another computer (the result is the same error only on another computer), introduced drivers for yusb 3.0 into the assembly, in general, tried EVERYTHING. Maybe you had this and can you tell me what to do?
2 Comments
Sort by:
9hades 05.04.21

The same problem, a window pops up after I select "download" after selecting ssd (the same shit on the hard drive) and a window pops up: "To install the driver for the disk, insert the installation media containing the driver files and click" OK. " I also rummaged through the forums, at first I tried to install it using the Windows method, through their program - it did not help. Then I wrote a disk image via Rufus - it didn't help either. Right now I'm digging the Internet in search of a solution to this problem 😐

R
Ryazancev 05.04.21

9hades
Legacy - MBR
UEFI - GPT
The disk must contain the appropriate "partition".
Try it.
In general, MediaCreationTool can create an installation USB with the parameters that were previously. There is even a jackdaw. And half a silence probably creates in UEFI, like all other Images from different sources.
If you have MBR markup, then you can check by downloading Flekha from LiveSidi Sergey Strelets (Diagnostics and setting everything) in Legacy Mode. If necessary, I can give you a distribution to create by YandexDisk.
In general, you can install any image from under "Sergei Strelets" without such problems. Very comfortably.
1. Look from WinPE in AIDE64 Is there your STS?
2. If there is, do the GPT markup.
3. If it is dumb, look at the manual from the motherboard, where the connection and configuration of SATA ipr is mentioned.