3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makoter 09.03.21 03:19 am

Prompt a pack of available characters (Genshin Impact)

Kind time of the day, tell me plz what you can get out of this.

7 Comments
Sort by:
F
FiRi 12.03.21

Makoter
Razor Blues qiu keya Barbara
(Hero all direct neochen)

w
walkris 12.03.21

Makoter Raizor
- the first dd in your area # 1
Mona - maybe the second dd, to help the first (# 2 place in the party)
Dione - he won't do much damage, but heals norms and often! If you pump energy recovery + shield from cryo damage (will go down to number 3 in the party or take the place of the main heal at number 4)
Chun Yun - can be a good help to the raiser, as it can help to impose a debuff that reduces physical. armor from enemies (Electro + Cryo). Can stand at number 2 or number 3 (Xs which one is a damage dealer, just started pumping it)
Xing Qiu - will stand well at number 3, energy recovery + set of artifacts "Ceremony of the ancient nobility". He only needs an ult and a buff on artifact damage. The DD from him is so-so!
Barbara is a great clean heal, always good for # 4!
About Noel I will not say anything, the character requires an unusual leveling which may not give a special effect in dd / sub dd craft! Suitable mainly as a shield and tank, with the ultimate I gave out more or less damage

C
Chile 19.03.21

Your DDs are Razor, Ning Guang and BeiDou.
Take any and build a team around the chosen DD.

In general, your characters are not very good, there is no point in collecting a pack here yet, so I'll just give advice on who is better to take.

Be sure to take the character's cryo to Raizor in the pack, but never choose Chun Yunya, so either Keiyu or Diona.
Any geo character for the sake of geo resonance is necessary to Ning Guang in a pack. In your case, there is only Noelle.
Of all those you have, only Xing Qiu is suitable for BeiDou and he will remain in the pack even in endgame.

D
DEAD SnAke 19.03.21

I'll put in my own five kopecks.
I do not see the main character / heroine on picrelated, but in the absence of other 5 * characters, he / she is quite dragging. And so the real "Pacanskaya" party should look like this (he with the started and so far about this and play - and yes, about "patsanskuyu" it's not more than a joke, because everyone is free to play what he wants, right?):
1st character - changeable depending on the element of the enemy. But the main character / heroine is quite suitable for this role.
2nd - an archer, without him anywhere. In this case, I would swing Amber, because she will go against electro-hypostasis, and against anemo, and against a cryo-orchid, and other bosses, if you put "headshots", it is quite possible to give luli. And yes, I advise you to forget all the memes about its uselessness - in capable hands, as they say ...
3rd is a healer, and there is no one here except Barbara. In general, she needs to be maxed out one of the first, if not the first (although for this you have to tinker with Oceanid ...), because in the long run she is the most useful character. She heals and attacks on the enemy, and just periodically. Without it, you can go broke on food, but with it - total savings! Not to mention the fact that without her treatment, characters in some situations will die like flies, and since resurrection has a rollback ... In general, without Barbara, nowhere.
4th - Bay Dou. Yes, yes, and no one else. Again, in the long term, as practice has shown (I'm talking about the ancient geo-vishap), it will steer for a long time. At least until a character with exactly the same abilities appears, but 5 *. In any case, she is a great damage dealer, and this is the only way she can be combined with Barbara. Personally, I always have it in the party, because the ability to put a shield and reflect damage to the enemy (sometimes as much as 20k at a time) is worth a lot, IMHO.

d
damnedant 19.03.21

almost everything that is written above is suitable for an open world, which so goes through with time, the only place where the composition of the group is important is the spiral of the abyss (well, the corridor, but with the growth of the level there the problems disappear, you can even run most of the 70 level by 9 stars with one Persian),
from your Persians, it is worth investing in a mona raiser and nin guan, supports and heals, especially since it makes sense to pump there is no heal level up to 50-60 enough, reactor supports in general can not be downloaded too much.

d
damnedant 19.03.21

put a raiser with a chun yun only if there are artifacts on the ice damage on the raiser, but this is purely for fun, as for me the efficiency is much worse

d
damnedant 19.03.21

Mona really needs Bennett, although Bennnett will fit perfectly everywhere, Mona ultuet is very tough, although the mechanics there are very confusing, but with practice Mona will come to me about 70k from the hives, but this is far from the limit, there are videos on YouTube where the damage reaches the Llam