3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T-fox 09.03.21 03:29 am

flood from the theme about Diablo II: Resurrected (Diablo 2)

RomanDII
Got it, we have moved away from 100% chance, now we are talking about third-party software. Let's start with the fact that multi-window is not third-party software. This is a special software for the PG server. Patch 2.03.
Now a counter question: does the fact when you use a multi-window to call uber count as drawing gear? And why?
By the way, on the topic. Here I, for example, play in one window and drive the Persians for the sake of hf one by one. As for me, the same locomotive, only much longer. This is also drawing clothes or not. and why? For the difference is only in the time of extraction of the runes, but these are all the same wigs.
27 Comments
Sort by:
R
RomanDII 09.03.21

I wrote T-Fox above.

R
RomanDII 09.03.21

By the way, today Irknet went to the chat and chat directly)
And there the conversation arose just for the wigs, not by me, I was watching from the side. that they say it's impossible to play without wigs, but this pleasure from the game is not, increase the chance at least for Pul (you don't need to hayruns so as not to break the completely established balance), that online because of this falls and in this spirit, a couple of people there they wrote, one was very hot, well, I put in a couple of kopecks. But the point further
Irknet swept aside everything with words not to like it - do not play, do not want to carry wigs, go to a single in the editor, draw whatever you want.
In fact, he somewhat confirmed my words - here are wigs, there is an editor)

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.03.21

RomanDII wrote: I
went into the chat and talk directly
Since when did I insert pariki norm ofc, vy naigralis', vas tyt nikto ne derjit into the chat from the clipboard? ))

T
T-fox 09.03.21

RomanDII wrote:
I wrote everything above.
Above you wrote that this is counting wigs. So wigs of 1 mule can be carried without cheats, on the console and it will still be drawing gear. So, following your logic, where the number of windows does not matter, everything turns out to converge: You predict your drop, you get a predicted rune / thing in a certain amount of time (also plus or minus predicted), then this is the same as what you drew. And in this one window or in several, it turns out, the question is of secondary importance. Following this logic further, we come to the conclusion that sticking out also = drawing clothes, because we can calculate in advance plus or minus the time spent on a long distance and the benefit in rune equivalent.

G
Gutaba 09.03.21

RomanDII wrote:
Irknet brushed aside everything with words not to like it - do not play, do not want to carry wigs, go to a single in the editor, draw whatever you want.
A conservative centrist is good. It is impossible to play on the rest of the d2 serves with krapomod and twisted drop.

G
Gutaba 09.03.21

RomanDII
The wig dilemma just needs to be easier to deal with.
Morfius as the admin of pg offers you a blue pill (farm without worries, for pleasure) and a red one (monotonous wigs with a hum-hour exhaust). Which one will you choose?

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.03.21

Gutaba wrote:
farming without worries,
blatant lies for pleasure - pleasure is when something falls, and then this something can be sold for an adequate price. And then damn it to Ana to run more profitable than to mobs - pop peppers, claws and easy to sell, but shopping for the sake of trade ... just imagine the surprise of a newbie who is offered such a farm.
And on pg, everything that falls can be thrown out, because even the shaka is an annoying side effect from the search for runes.

R
RomanDII 09.03.21

T-Fox
carries you and carries you ...
In fact, you are, of course, right to constantly jerk off the stuck up and exchange them for runes, too, wigs, just another method, even farming 500-1000 + of one boss is also to some extent "a wig ", although this feature is provided by the developers.
I speak for the essence of the game. The game should remain a game, not a work, be enjoyable.
I wrote above that this is a gameplay, part of the game, like HF, you can tell me, and you will be right, the only question is how to approach these game processes.

R
RomanDII 09.03.21

Sweety_Mustard was
that you in the chat?))
Well, I just haven't seen his communication before, current hello to the chat)

G
Gutaba 09.03.21

Sweety_Mustard
Many people just want to knock out on conditional take and jahu HERE AND NOW. But where are these incomprehensible hurrying ??? After all, the seasons last for several years, your drop will not run away from you.

G
Gutaba 09.03.21

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
And on pg, everything that falls can be thrown out, because even the shaka is an annoying side effect from the search for runes.
norms falls if you do not get hung up on runes and rare uniques

T
T-fox 09.03.21

RomanDII
Well that's all, that's what I wanted to prove. Farm stuck up = drawing gear.
But keys have a lower drop chance than Ghul with hph. Therefore, it can be assumed that if the chance of a drop is even lower, say, the same soj or shaki, and a person purposefully farm them from the most profitable locations, then this is no different from key farming. Soj or shaka will fall out sooner or later (personally verified). And since this farm does not differ from the key farm, then, as you correctly noted above, it turns out that mfing = stuck farming = wig = drawing gear.
In general, I suppose that either everything, to one degree or another, is drawing gear, or this concept should have slightly different criteria. For example, items literally uploaded to the server from some item editor.

What about pleasure. So this whole dr * h has not brought me pleasure for a long time (once a year it can bake a day or two to play). Years 8 probably like. If there was a button to create a charged Persian, I would have used it for a long time. Only forum, chat, sometimes duels when there is time.

3m3m 09.03.21

T-Fox
da s kem ti sporiw, on niwii i opravdivaet eto svoei leniy i td i vsex ho4et nay4it bit niwimi pridymivaya glypie dovodi, hota ne znaet i 10% etoi igri

n
ninada 09.03.21

"The game will have a special system for dealing with" bots "and players who deceive others during the exchange of items"

Most players with pg will not take root there.

Gutaba wrote:
Many people just want to knock out on conditional take and jahu HERE AND NOW. But where are these incomprehensible hurrying ??? After all, the seasons last for several years, your drop will not run away from you.
You are writing some nonsense. I want to run pvp here and now, not in a few years.

R
RomanDII 09.03.21

Gutaba
to run from such an admin)) I will
choose the farm without worries, for pleasure, but not here))

f
firkax 09.03.21

ninada wrote:
I want to run pvp here and now, not in a few years.
So run, who's in the way?
Ah, do you want to run pvp in enigma with infics? Well, some people want a private jet right now, but it doesn't work out that way, the values ​​must be earned before using it. Moreover, 99.9999% of people will not earn money for a private jet, and in 100 years they will be content with less. Whoever does not like it fatally - they leave the world (but it is forbidden to agitate for this according to our laws - first Roskomnadzor will ban the site, and then the author may be imprisoned for appeals).

q
qwerty1999 09.03.21

firkax wrote:
To direct fatally does not like it - leave the world
You do stoksichilsya in its server, go out for a walk at least sometimes

3m3m 09.03.21

RomanDII
a smisl ostavatsa na pg s krivim remasterom, esli mojno budet poiti na off gde, kak govorat, ne budet bolwe botov i kodov

T
T-fox 09.03.21

qwerty1999
this toxicity. Already jerks at this word. Some black transgender feminist appears right away;) Probably, it was the West who instilled in me such associations xDDD

f
firkax 09.03.21

3m3m
on pg the balance is better now, but on off it will only be further spoiled and spoiled for the sake of whiners "give the gear and runes plzzzz"
if you of these whiners would have poured silently there right away and that's it, and the players see the rules where it is better