3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marrader 09.03.21 03:29 am

Critical Error - Unfortunately, the application has unexpectedly (Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War)

every 10 minutes a game crashes with a critical error, the game is installed on the SSD M.2 Samsung 960Evo

did all sorts of rechecks and reinstallations, set the standard settings, put the game in FHD
(I play 2K) nothing helps
vidyuha 2070Super / r7 3800XT / 16Pb RAM
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Listoman 09.03.21

This is just a common mistake, and the problem can be with anything. I got it out of overclocking vidyahi, from a friend because of problems with the ozu)

S
SonyK_2 09.03.21

marrader
marrader wrote:
... the game crashes with a critical error ...
I've seen such an error since MBT. It flew out randomly, i.e. it was possible to play for a few minutes, and it happened that it crashed on the loading screen, and at any settings - even the minimum wage (without HD textures) did not save. At the end of last year / the beginning of this they gave a freebie to a setevukha and a "zombie" to try, I thought maybe they fixed it - figs there, it also crashes.
Spoiler

I noticed that in the "zombies" most often flies into the "dungeon" - running upstairs once somehow managed to go through all 20 rounds with the "dads". When I descended, after a short time there was a flight, especially near the "reactor".

Listoman
Listoman wrote:
... I got it out of overclocking vidyahi ...
The only game that could "overextend" my old lady. By default, it has a TDP of 120 W and has a small factory overclock (I did not overclock it myself) - usually up to 130 W. This toy was able to "squeeze out" so much:
Spoiler
Even the Power Consumption parameter stopped showing, apparently due to the "busting" of the 130-Watt "line". There was nothing like this in any other game, I constantly play with GPU-Z in the tray and keep track of which games are loaded.
PS I sinned on my bucket (including the old OS) and the provider, but if this is also on more powerful configs, it seems that they were developed. I played a little in Kolda 2019 (OBT) and Varzon - I never played this, but here it is all the time.

m
marrader 09.03.21

SonyK_2
Yes, not only are there almost cheaters in every game online, and it is normal not to play because of a non-working anti-cheat, I can’t just play, I’m already trying to get past the plot for a month! constantly flies
in my cyberpunk bugs and even less)

P
Pronix87 09.05.21

Install the drivers here, these 461.40-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql. I also suffered the same problem and it started after installing new drivers. Something nvidia messed up.

e
eugene52rus 05.08.21

Pronix87
ATP helped

r
ruzi_m 28.10.21

Installing the nvidia 462.71desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql driver helped me. I tried everything I could

c
cormack15 14.02.22

Guys. And what driver should be downloaded for AMD Radeon HD 5670? It's just that I already seem to have solved the fatal error of direct x, only this one remains.