3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan89el 09.03.21 05:12 am

Dolphin controls setup (Metroid: Other M)

In general, tell me who plays the keyboard and mouse on the PC through the emulator, how did you set up the controls?
5 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan89el 09.03.21

Game setup here: http://emuplace.com/board/dolphin/metroid_other_m/1-1-0-490

P
Psychiator Vertigo 09.03.21

Ufffff yeah ...

I was worn out with this .... I walked close and did not put all the controls. Go to the wiimote settings

http://i.playground.ru/i/81/07/08/00/pix/image.jpg

Or

http://pix.playground.ru/886569/25380/807018/

So

Q - remove first person mode. I do not know how anyone, but I have it stuck. And to move, you have to hold down not only the direction key, but also the Q

WASD - direction. Generally a separate song. Samus, like a true blonde, where the right and where the left does not distinguish. The left is at the top, and the right is at the bottom. So I had to poke around for a long time to set it up correctly. If you put it like on my screen, it should still run in accordance with the direction.

Space - jump.

Left mouse click - morpho ball

1 - a simple attack - such as a blaster or bombs in the MS.

The right mouse in the first person - aiming at the target, the left mouse - fire at the target.
To reload missiles / heal - hold down H, then left mouse button.

So far like this. By the way, I got stuck in one place, right after you kill three creatures that look like armadillos (like Samus, they like to curl up into a ball). There, obviously, you need to get into the ventilation, curling up into a ball, having previously caught your hand on the bars (seen in the video walkthrough). And I, BLJAD, cannot catch my hand! Apparently something is not configured.

So I'm also waiting, if anyone has successful management configs, post it!

M
MadPumpkin2 09.03.21

I bought specifically for Zelda Skyward wii motion plus, nunchak, bluetooth and wireless touchpad. And accidentally stumbled upon this metroid. The game is just a bomb, there is nothing to compare the game with. I do not even advise anyone to pervert on the keyboard, this is all wrong, and completely inconvenient.

P
Psychiator Vertigo 09.03.21

By the way, continuing the topic with the configs under the keyboard. Actually, I configured everything correctly, but there are a couple of recommendations for optimization. For example, exiting the 3rd person mode, I had "Q", but it's better to put it on some additional mouse button. There will be relief for the left hand while driving, and the keyboard will not squeak from pressing too many keys. And the story with the hook of the hand decided on its own - nothing needs to be tuned, it grabs itself, if at the moment of the jump you press the appropriate direction and be close enough. So use it for health, if someone does not have such a kit like MadPumpkin

c
comendant 09.03.21

definitely the camera is like in batman arkham blackgate, it is possible to configure the profile from the default (on the mouse to the keyboard) to the normal one, in the observatories it is necessary to check the boxes to switch from 1 person and 3 of it - upright wii remote sideways wii remote upright togle - face switching, I will try the whole game.